Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STAR TREK: PICARD (CBS All Access)
The catsuit women of the Berman era always looked better when they were given a chance to wear a uniform. It's why everyone love Captain Jellico when he ordered Troi to put on a uniform, and she looked so much better in it for the rest of the series.
That’s not why I loved Jellico making Troi wear a uniform. It’s because she was an officer that should have been wearing a uniform the whole time.

And at risk of sounding extremely juvenile and sexist...Seven in the catsuit was fantastic.
"Every romantic comedy should just be called "Tryin' to Fuck" - Patton Oswalt
Seven of Nine in the catsuit made my 7 go 9.
Git' in under mah belly!

Probably should have hired a stand in for Data and the do a deepfake, then just have Spiner dub in.
This is looking superb.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
I really can't believe they're STILL using Vasquez Rocks in Star Trek.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
(10-05-2019, 09:30 PM)MichaelM Wrote: I really can't believe they're STILL using Vasquez Rocks in Star Trek.
It wouldn't be the same without them.
I’m still waiting for an exchange like this:

“Incredible, isn’t it? It’s just like our Earth.”
“Yeah, it’s like every other fucking planet we go to.”
Interesting that a TOS-era Romulan Bird-of-Prey features prominently in that footage.
If we can dream it, then we can do it.
(10-05-2019, 10:05 PM)Belloq87 Wrote: Interesting that a TOS-era Romulan Bird-of-Prey features prominently in that footage.

Perhaps that’s Picard’s new ride provided by Romulan allies he helped in the evacuation of their homeworld.
(10-05-2019, 09:30 PM)MichaelM Wrote: I really can't believe they're STILL using Vasquez Rocks in Star Trek.

It's really more of a gag than anything else at this point.
This looks like it has the potential to be great. I do wonder if Data is supposed to look like that though. And by that I mean puffy and extra fake.

I think it’s interesting that Riker looks retired too.
"Every romantic comedy should just be called "Tryin' to Fuck" - Patton Oswalt
That was Data in his Insurrection floatations device mode. Yes, that happened. Nemesis didn't. But that did..
Behind-the-scenes look at the show, with some interesting new footage:

"These guys are pros, Michael. They're gonna push the tension 'till the last possible moment before they strip."

That row of caual instant teleporters though. Seems like prime candidates for malfunction or hacking.
Git' in under mah belly!
(01-21-2020, 01:19 AM)cd underbelly Wrote: That row of caual instant teleporters though. Seems like prime candidates for malfunction or hacking.

Reminds me of how the doors function in TNG where they could "sense" when someone actually intends to pass through, otherwise they'd stay closed. I guess transporters have that ability of "knowing" where one is wanting to transport!
Didn't realize it already premiered, as I assumed it wouldn't hit until the evening like how DISCO does. I'll be checking out later tonight.