Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Brother 20
Last couple seasons have been a huge turn off.  Paul was the worst.  THE WORST.  Didn't help that they rigged the game for him last year and he still couldn't win.  It's called Jury Management.

Sounds like the rigging may not stop. Silicon Valley, hacking, and interactive are some of the words BB is tossing around.  

The house looks a bit better.  There is a rock climbing wall, a rotating platform that the couch is on, 2 bedrooms aren't separated by a wall.  The panels can be moved to make 1 big room and easier to eavesdrop.  

There was another first night elimination I won't post but just go to Hamsterwatch on Twitter to find it.

Hesitant to get back into this.  I use to love the feeds but if it's no game play and all group think then I'm out.
AIt's just tits and dragons. - Ian McShane on Game of Thones
The last few seasons were awful. Used to really like watching this show with my wife but ehhh the flagrant cheating/producer manipulation was a bit much. Wish they could get more old/regualr people in the house, I haven't seen the cast but the constant stream of wanna be models, dude brehZ and creepy super fans was tiresome.
My wife loves this show, it's like a ritual every summer she looks forward to. I avoid this show like the plague but I've heard her make similar complaints about the people on the show. The problem with most of these "reality competition shows" is that they get people who are trying to get into show business or friends of the producers. If they'd get actually regular people might make things more interesting.
They do get fans of the show but that usually only makes up half the cast. The rest seems to be recruited through Instagram. Season 10 was probably the last true B.B. season. When Jeff/Jordan hit big in S11 the upped the manipulation and pushed showmances

OMG. Seems there is this houseguest Named JC. A gay dwarf. That’s not a big deal. What is a big deal is all the pics floating around of him. Guy is a freak. Saw a blurb on Jokers then checked Evel Dick’s Twitter. So funny

There is a video clip of him fucking a stuffed Minion toy. Checked out his interviews and he’s going to annoy the hell out of me
Big Brother's still a thing?
"I mean don't get me wrong fucking the wolf man is impressive but ugh." - Waaaaaaaalt
The cast has potential. A few super annoying people like a Rockstar and Kaitlyn. And Swaggg C.

Not liking the idea of the friendship bracelets redux but at least it had the be won and it caused som animosity.

I also hope that cop gets exposed. I don’t get the vibe he’s going to dominate like Derrick did though.
The first week was amazing. There are some problematic white people on the show. For some reason mid 20's white people think it's ok to sing songs that have the "N" word(happened after the eviction), compare dark skin to other ethnicities, and think devin(I have a daughter) looks like Swaggy..

Not to be outdone the little guy petted Tyler's crotch and went for the vagina's of women with an ice cream scooper

And I was right about the cop-1st out