Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018-2019 Fantasy Football Season
And speaking of the ESPN league who is "In One Ear Out Your Mother" because they are tanking on purpose
AIt's just tits and dragons. - Ian McShane on Game of Thones
Yup, I cranked up the scoring on purpose.

Judas Booth is that team mentioned above, and was on vacation or something. Apparently without the mobile app that would allow him to at least change starting players, or some such nonsense. Frustrating for sure.
"It's no coincidence that Donald Trump and CUUUUUUUUNT have the same amount of letters" courtesy of Fraid

Vacation? If that was the case Michael Thomas would still be in the line up. He took him out after week 1. Same with Davante Adams. And he had Bell in week 1. Total tank job
This is how dumb I am--I didn't realize the Saints bye week is this week, so I should have stuck with Brees vs Ryan last week. Then I would have won my $$ league easily. But instead I ended up losing by 6 FP by fielding probably the worst combo of players I could have.
3-0 this week. Tied for first in my $$ league. Last year's league winner is 0-6. Yikes.
Hey, anyone in the Yahoo league want to trade a WR for Carson, Mack, or Peterson? I have an abundance of pretty decent RBs but I cannot hold/find a decent WR.
Getting closer to the finding out who are top 3 teams for the year will be, so hopefully you have all gone through your collections and put aside something interesting/funny/unique to pass onto one of those teams. I feel like this is what we decided as the distribution of prizes, but let me know if I’m misremembering:

“And with 10 teams, the top 3 teams would receive stuff, so only the bottom 7 would have to send something. So probably 1st place gets 4 items, 2nd place gets 2 items, and 3rd place gets 1 item.”

Although, the more I think about it, I feel like we wanted the 3 winners to send their items somewhere as well, but all I remember is that we definitely did not want it to go to last place, since there may have been some issues with how hard that team actually effortrd this season. So, maybe 4th place gets the top 3 places’ items? Or maybe it was 2nd to last place?

Let me know what you guys think, and after the season is completely finished, we’ll figure out to which person each team has to send their one item to, and we’ll do that the least expensive way possible to keep it low cost. It’s been fun, and I’m still hoping I can pull off a win this week and sneak into the playoffs.
"It's no coincidence that Donald Trump and CUUUUUUUUNT have the same amount of letters" courtesy of Fraid

Lol I completely forgot about that conversation so just let me know what you want me to send and to who. I just missed the playoffs in one league and missed by a bit more than that in the other CHUD league. We're trying to "purge" from our house so I'm sure I'll find something valid to send to someone.
FUUUUUUUUU

Well, so much for 11-3 and the 2 seed. Lost by 70 points in the first round in the $$ league. At least there was nothing I could have done to win the game. At best, I would have lost by 20. Lamar Miller and Drew Brees did not help at all. Will be starting Matt Ryan or Baker Mayfield in the 3rd place game. Brees has disappointed the last few weeks. If I can pull out the win there, I'll get $63, so I'll make my investment of $40 back. At worst I get $33 for my 11 wins.
Here’s how the season ended up.  I went with the playoffs for the top 4, and regular season standings after that, since many people don’t pay attention after they are eliminated.

Now we just have to decide how we want to distribute the one gift each we decided to send.  Let me know what you think, and scroll up a few posts to see what I think is the last thing we discussed.

Doing this from my phone...crap!

Attached Files Image(s)

[font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]My name is Jonathan Mixon, and I approve this message!  So contact your person for their address, and then send out your gift.  Or don’t...but it sure would be nice if ya did![/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]Tcjsavannah (1st) receives gifts from:[/font][/font]
  • [font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]Judas[/font][/font]
  • [font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]Dalyn[/font][/font]
  • [font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]Grady Bridges (Anyawatchin)[/font][/font]
  • [font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]Superlaser [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]Superlaser (2nd) receives gifts from:[/font][/font]
  • [font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]Tom Suitt (TO’s Gold)[/font][/font]
  • [font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]ME (Mox/Golladay)[/font][/font]
  • [font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]Thomas Best/Tomas Mejor (Macropenis)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]Thomas Best/Tomas Mejor (Macropenis) received gifts from:[/font][/font]
  • [font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]DT (Wakanda)[/font][/font]
  • [font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]Art Stanton (Kamara)[/font][/font]
  • [font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]Tcjsavannah [/font][/font]

That copy and paste keeps messing up, so here are screenshots to hopefully make it easier to read.

Tcsavannah is the person last listed that may have been cut off. He would send a gift to Tomas Mejor

Attached Files Image(s)

So I need to send something to Superlaser and that's it, right?
Congrats to everyone (assuming their seasons are over). I ended up 3rd in my $$ league. $63 out of a $40 buy-in. The guy that got first wouldn't have lost in the playoffs no matter who he played. He actually picked up Henry after that great game vs Jax, and that did it for him. He was 8-6 in the regular season and had to win in the last week to make the playoffs, but when he got in there was no denying him.
so it's 3-2-1 to 1-2-3? some of these posts are super large and funny text so I can't see everything.

10, 9, 8 send to 1
7, 6 send to 2
5 sends to 3

with 4th place owing, getting nothing?

That about right?

When it's finalized just send the deets via pm
4 should also be sending to 3.
That way everyone sends their item to SOMEONE and the top 3 all get items, with the winner getting the majority.
Superlaser speaks for me from now on.

-Bart
Here, hopefully this is more readable:

Tcjsavannah (1st) receives gifts from:
- Judas
- Dalyn
- Grady Bridges (Anyawatchin)
- Superlaser

Superlaser (2nd) receives gifts from:
- Tom Suitt (TO’s Gold)
- ME (Mox/Golladay)
- Thomas Best/Tomas Mejor (Macropenis)

Thomas Best/Tomas Mejor (Macropenis) (3rd) receives gifts from:
- DT (Wakanda)
- Art Stanton (Kamara)
- Tcjsavannah

You'll have to seek out your person for their address.

PM me addresses, P.O. Boxes, or whatnot. I got y'all.
Tomas, you only need to send yours to Superlaser. All those people on your list are sending their gifts TO you for finishing 3rd. So you may want to just PM Superlaser to make it easier.

Here's a blast from the past. I was looking for an email and came across these results from a mock draft in 2013:

Your Team
1. Doug Martin (TB - RB)
2. Alfred Morris (Was - RB)
3. Brandon Marshall (Chi - WR)
4. Cam Newton (Car - QB)
5. Dwayne Bowe (KC - WR)
6. Danny Amendola (NE - WR)
7. Tony Gonzalez (Atl - TE)
8. Denver (Den - DEF)
9. Matt Bryant (Atl - K)
10. Robert Griffin III (Was - QB)
11. Ryan Mathews (SD - RB)