Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS - Season VII

https://www.starwars.com/news/sdcc-2018-...-to-return

[Image: SDCC18-TCW-poster.jpg]
[Image: qlqS2OP.jpg]

Yeah, this is terrific news. This looks to finally start tying off the ending of the series with the opening of Revenge of the Sith. We got glimpses of the Siege of Mandalore in the Ahsoka novel, and I always hoped we'd someday get to see the full story. I hope they also complete the animation on the unfinished episodes.

Also, Filoni stepped down as Star Wars: Rebels' supervising director/showrunner back in 2016 after Season 2 (with Justin Ridge replacing him for Seasons 3-4) in order to oversee various Lucasfilm Animation projects. Apparently, this was one of them. I can see why he jumped at the chance. There's nothing quite like closure.

Speaking of, I'd love to get more Ian McDiarmid. Hopefully he'll be back for this, too.
"These guys are pros, Michael. They're gonna push the tension 'till the last possible moment before they strip."

I was absolutely floored when they announced this today. THE CLONE WARS is one of the best SW spinoffs ever and I'm glad we get to see it finally wrapped up properly.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
this is really cool news
Continued, the Clone War has.
Git' in under mah belly!