Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE MANDALORIAN (a live action Star Wars series) starring Pedro Pascal
Give it back Barry.
But clean it off first, please.
If you're happy, you're not paying attention.

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny: 
Glad that you guys worked that out amongst yourselves.

Fake news with the intent of stirring up false interest. Who'd want to steal this crap?
Git' in under mah belly!
Pedro Pascal has been confirmed as the lead!

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/star-...203023818/
Oberyn fucking Martell is the man in the suit! Now I'm on board.
Hell yeah, Pascal. Between the directorial team and now this, this is looking a LOT more interesting than it initially sounded.
Can we get Hafthor in there as an alien bruiser so Pedro can get his revenge?
Superlaser speaks for me from now on.

-Bart
Pascal remains my top pick for Reed Richards when Marvel gets around to Fantastic Four.
Im on board now. Pascal as the lead, Favreau in charge, the whole space western theme and the list of directors clinch this.
"Dictatorships foster oppression, dictatorships foster servitude, dictatorships foster cruelty; more abominable is the fact that they foster idiocy."

Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Strider Ryoken / PSN: Kenryo81 /Steam: Ryoken81
Pascal would have made a great Tony Stark.
Superlaser speaks for me from now on.

-Bart
MakingStarWars, the folks that first broke the Pedro Pascal news months ago, say Carl Weathers might be in THE MANDALORIAN! They also reiterate the John Leguizamo rumor.

https://omny.fm/shows/now-this-is-podcas...rs-is-back
I haven't had the heart, or effort, to put a lot of research into this, but as long as this is not about midichlorians (which is always my default when I see this string), I've got some interest.
It's about a guy in cool armour. With a cool gun. Who may turn out to be polyamourous.
Any truth to the rumour the story will have Pascal's character building his first jet pack in a cave out of spare parts?
Carl Weathers as Grando.
Wait...I want to rejoice in this, but does Pedro's casting here mean no more Narcos for Pascal? Because if so, well, I am going to need to shut down this Star Wars thing.
"Wilford Brimley can't be bothered to accept praise. He doesn't act because he thinks people will enjoy his work. He acts because it's his goddamned job." --Will Harris, AV Club
"You made our with her! You roleplayed with her! You kissed her children!"
Git' in under mah belly!
Gina Carano has joined the cast.
The cast thus far:

Pedro Pascal
John Leguizamo
Carl Weathers
Gina Carano
Werner Herzog
Bryce Dallas Howard
Taika Waititi
(11-14-2018, 04:28 PM)serpico jones Wrote: Gina Carano has joined the cast.

Would rear-naked choke.
Gina Carano gonna beat down some stormtroopers.
I hope she’s playing a tough, independent character.
She’s apparently a part of the Mandalorian’s crew along with Carl Weathers. An action scene was filmed today that had her apprehended by Death Troopers.
Oh no, those poor Death Troopers. I hope none of them had dependents.
I had no reason to watch this... until they cast Pedro Pascal!

My anticipation is through the roof.

I'd laugh my head off if people watch this for Pedro and he doesn't take his helmet off the entire show.
Why? I want nothing more than for any Mandalorian-based story to avoid taking off the mask.

(And it'll never happen.)
I'm very curious to hear him tackle the canon Mandalorian accent established in Attack of the Clones.
(Yesterday, 05:00 PM)Bucho Wrote: I'm very curious to hear him tackle the canon Mandalorian accent established in Attack of the Clones.

I bet he misses the finer points of it and just does a Huntly accent.
Not a hard man to track. Leaves dead men wherever he goes.