Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parenting (Otherwise Known as the "Jesus Give Me Strength" Thread)
You're welcome. I recommend it left and right because it really emphasizes the practical and minimizes the theoretical.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
I am not a parent, but this summer I met one of my cousins for the first time, an 8 year old boy.  My aunt said that he has ADD and something called ODD, Oppositional Defiance Disorder, that I had never heard of.  My cousin, during that vacation was very hyper and loud but not sensitive in the things he was saying to the other kids at all.  Got in trouble all week, etc.  

I only mention that in case it rings a bell and helps anyone else identify the same condition.
I think everyone on Twitter has ODD.
NO WE DON'T!!!!
I think MM has it for sure.
If you're happy, you're not paying attention.

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny: 
Glad that you guys worked that out amongst yourselves.

SCREW YOU, NEIL! YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Imagine getting paid hundreds of dollars an hour to clinically label a small child an asshole. I'm in the wrong line of work.
I do that to my kids for free every day!
If you're happy, you're not paying attention.

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny: 
Glad that you guys worked that out amongst yourselves.