Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REP COMPANY Casting Draft: Sign Up and Discussion
Coen Superman would be a dream come true.
Superlaser speaks for me from now on.

-Bart
Beaten to the Kent punch by Dent!
home taping is killing music
(10-12-2018, 03:53 PM)superlaser Wrote: Coen Superman would be a dream come true.
The Coen Superman is def missing a perfect Perry White, who also would have been the perfect Falstaff...
I know who you're talking about, and he'd be good! I've also used him before in the draft. I really like Reilly for the roles, though. He'd be fantastic as both.
(10-12-2018, 03:53 PM)superlaser Wrote: Coen Superman would be a dream come true.

It'd be worth watching for the Daily Planet scenes alone. I'd stake my Pulitzer on it!
Pither - TV series/limited series are okay? I'm thinking of an OJ MADE IN AMERICA style approach for SONS OF YESTERDAY - formatted as a tv series, but watchable like a long movie.
I realized one of my Day Four picks never actually posted during the difficulties yesterday, so I went back and added it in.

-Bart
My BURKE is a long form TV Show on HBO, so I assume it's ok Boone.
I'd say it's fine. I did Die Hard as a limited series on Netflix when we drafted there.

-Bart
Cool.

I'm a little concerned about the stark British whiteness of my cast but that was ultimately an unfortunate side effect of my setting for Macbeth and my choice of Arcadia. Now that I have the actors, I can shape up Sons of Yesterday. I was thinking a space opera in the Vonnegut/1970s vein - big, trippy, bold stuff.
(10-12-2018, 05:04 PM)boone daniels Wrote: Pither - TV series/limited series are okay? I'm thinking of an OJ MADE IN AMERICA style approach for SONS OF YESTERDAY - formatted as a tv series, but watchable like a long movie.

Absolutely.
Thanks! I will try and update the Chosen. I was gonna try and do it this morning but the boards are shit.

Final question - I know in the past we've had a little bit of leeway with casting undrafted actors for supporting parts as long as we don't go overboard. Does that still apply?
(10-12-2018, 05:55 PM)boone daniels Wrote: Final question - I know in the past we've had a little bit of leeway with casting undrafted actors for supporting parts as long as we don't go overboard. Does that still apply?

It does, though I'd suggest waiting until the last couple of Day Five picks are in before adding any names.
I'm planning on doing brackets, with the first round going up on Tuesday. I figure that we could all use a little extra time to get lists in order, what with the issues the boards have been having.