Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WESTWORLD (HBO) - Season 3
No word on when it's coming back but Aaron Paul has joined the cast.  No role given yet.

Yay.
Maybe he’s a secret robot.
A secret drug addict robot.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
A secret drug addict robot with a need for speed
Robots, bitch!
A secret robot drug addict cult member with a need for speed
Superlaser speaks for me from now on.

-Bart
A secret robot drug addict cult member with a need for speed who likes him some vitamin water.
A secret robot drug addict cult member with a need for speed who correctly guessed the price of Vitamin water on The Price is Right.

-Bart
A secret robot drug addict cult member with a need for speed who correctly guessed the price of Vitamin water on his The Price is Right game for the XBone.

I'm out . . . maybe he's done some voice over work?
No more robot shenanigans in here until we get a release date.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
(09-13-2018, 11:57 PM)headless fett Wrote: No more robot shenanigans in here until we get a release date.

[Image: giphy.gif]
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Oh you're getting a hard reboot pal.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
Season 3's direction will be interesting....  Smile

I used to be with "it", but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.   -Grandpa Simpson
Lena Waithe has also joined the cast.
I might have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night!
The second season keeps going up in my estimation as time goes by.
I remember almost nothing of the second season. Dolores shot Teddy and got out into the world in a different body at the end, but I don't even remember whose? The only other part that stuck was the Zahn McClaron episode being awesome.
They where looking for another thing in the middle of the park and then Jeffrey Wright had the consciousness of Anthony Hopkins' old buddy but also Anthony Hopkins' consciousness was zipping around computers doing crazy stuff and also there was Japan World and India World and a tiger escaped India World and came to Westworld?
Vincent Cassel joins Season 3 as a villain and series regular.

https://deadline.com/2019/04/westworld-v...202604783/
“That which doesn't kill you wasn't done right.”—Khaya Dlanga
Season 3 promo

Aaron Paul! Sweet!

He should inject a little humanity into the proceedings, which is the one thing this show desperately needs.

(Please don't reveal him to be a mind-wiped robot)
Gamertag: Tweakee
(05-20-2019, 12:08 AM)farsight Wrote: Aaron Paul! Sweet!

He should inject a little humanity into the proceedings, which is the one thing this show desperately needs.

(Please don't reveal him to be a mind-wiped robot)

That's actually my guess: the rich humans (probably unknowingly to the masses) have an underclass of unaware robots doing their menial labor, and Aaron Paul is their new Dolores.

-Bart
That promo was so good it made me want to catch up with the show. I mean, I won't, but that was a really great promo!
I can't quite tell. Is that Evan Rachel Wood at the end there?
It is.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Didn't Evan Rachel Wood's soul get downloaded into Tessa Thompson or something?
(05-20-2019, 04:46 PM)atomtastic Wrote: Didn't Evan Rachel Wood's soul get downloaded into Tessa Thompson or something?

If I remember correctly, they showed her rebuilding an Evan Rachel Wood body after escaping from the park.

-Bart
Well, yes. But she rebuilt her old/new body at the end.  Tessa Thompson is someone else now, and we don't know who. ETA, What superlaser said.
I didn't even know this was a Westworld promo until the logo popped up. Kept wondering "What book is THIS they're adapting?"
My karmic debt must be huge.

----------

My blog: An Embarrassment of Rich's
I'd be much more interested in the Aaron Paul cyberpunk terrorist show. I don't need a holographic Anthony Hopkins showing up, telling Aaron Paul he's a secret robot inside Futureworld or something!
Yep, hell of a promo, but when the logo popped up at the end I actually sighed and just felt sort of instantly tired.