5.  Baby Jane Hudson - Pre-1970s

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2179]   

6.  Princess Dragon Mom - Superhero villain

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2181]   

7.  Diana Christensen - Network

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2215]   

8.  Principal Togar - Rock n Roll High School

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2219]   

9.  Cruella De Vil - 101 Dalmatians (Animated/pre-1970)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2243]   

10.  Mona Demarkov - Romeo is Bleeding (Underrated)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2259]   

BONUS:

Jake's Ex-fiance - The Blues Brothers  (Ineffectual)

Immacolata - Weaveworld  (Not Adapted Yet)
HEAD TO HEAD 

Classic - Wicked Witch Of The West and Professor Henry Jarrod vs. Baby Jane and Cruella Deville

Too close to call.  The Wicked Witch and Cruella Deville are among the most valuable picks in the draft, and they both have another classic as an understudy.  Well played to both.

Horror - Professor Jarrod and the Dentist vs. Asami

Hifi wins on quantity

Female  - The Wicked Witch, Harley Quinn and Regina King vs Ratty's whole draft

Ratty has the quantity for sure, but Hifi puts up a hell of a fight with less than half the (wo)manpower.  Those are three top notch female picks, for a draft that isn't even themed toward it.

TV - Harley Quinn and Gus Fring vs Mags Bennett

Gus vs Mags would be a dead heat, but Harley tips it toward Hifi.

Animated - Harley Quinn vs Medusa and Cruella

It's hard to argue that Harley was one of the biggest success stories in TV villain history, making her way a small screen cartoon to the page to the flagship character for the struggling live action DCU.  On the other hand, Cruella is the gold standard of animated villains, so I think I give her the edge.

Superhero - Harley Quinn vs Princess Dragon Ma

Harley is starting to strain under the weight of carrying so much of Hifi's list, but she still wins this as a heads up match.

Misunderstood

I don't really know who/if either was going for in terms of a villain with a point, and "underrated" is a category I'm basically disregarding since it's both highly subjective, and in a way that seems to be more about all of the rest of us than the actual villain themselves.  Pass.

Modern Movie Men - Khan, Warden Norton, Beetlejuice, Keyser Soze and Billy Mitchell vs Hans Gruber

Hans beats any single pick, but obviously Hifi takes it by volume.  I want to single out what a terrific pick Billy Mitchell was.  A real life, actual villain.

Bonus - Looks like it goes to Ratty by default.

Overall, the tale of the tape favors Hifi rather severely, but the question is whether Ratty's thematic cohesion is strong enough to overcome it.  I expect that it will for most, but I'm never big on theme lists.  I prefer drafts that explore the full breadth of the category to those that burrow into a particular niche - and sort of bypass the competitive drafting element by eschewing the "big" picks.  So anyway, TL;DR - one vote for Hifi.