Matt Damon, The Talented Mr. Ripley
Peter Lorre, 'The Man From The South', Alfred Hitchcock Presents
Ian McKellan, Rickard III

Menu:

'Veal' Heart Tartare Tarts

Barbequed Pulled Longpork on a Keyser Roll

'Prideful' Venison Entrecote with seared foie gras

Beggar's Clay Chicken, smoked under a dome of South Carolina cedarwood

Chocolate Cake garnished with Candied Grasshoppers and a 'Sanguinaccio Dolce' Blood Chocolate Sauce

Additional thanks to a dear friend for his special contribution to the meal.  Although he won't be dining with us, he'll be there in spirit.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2287]   

'Frank Underwood' - Kevin Spacey, 'Let Me Be Frank'

(01-24-2019, 07:07 PM)andronicus Wrote:
Hidden Evil

Masked and Masquerading Villainy Through The Ages

Masked Villains

[Image: is?zI180fsoqVrU9AOjvLpHEQ2x7J4lIbYVSdF8f...height=255]          [Image: is?44zJR1OzelbHgmwohXELnAqK0g5d748SkkcKV...height=255]
The Predator - Predator (1987) {movie villain}                    Darth Vader - Star Wars (1977) {male villain}
"Anytime."                                                               "I find your lack of faith disturbing"

[Image: is?vV8IT8e37idjkIC3zTK4t3R2IQ80ti-CfpbIK...height=255]          [Image: is?h4IYYjSzs1v650KPvrKO429Qq_qHLn3DVUk15...height=196]
Michael Myers - Halloween (1978) {horror villain}   The Phantasm-Mask of the Phantasm (1993) {comics, animated, villain with a point}
"............."                                                         "Sal Valestra, you Angel of Death awaits..."

[Image: is?ZKarjdFgtgkR_SxHOcZctnFoNbklPMX-pqUI3...height=239]
Dr. Phibes-The Abominable Dr. Phibes (1971) {Villain with a point}
"What  lovely music for a murder...or 2...or 3...or 9!"

Masquerading Villains

[Image: is?ybvPLJ0_EMncd6O4-hkr4-hzzs9Qqpo-D62S2...height=222]          [Image: is?ff6En3Rokxstt0EPcPzhihHpG5Zn5gjwkOyls...height=200]
The Thing - The Thing (1982) {post-70's}                              Caprica 6 BSG (2004) {female/tv}
"Sccccrrrreeeeeeeeeee!"                                              "I'm the one who should have stabbed him."

[Image: is?8bAjsguQenlN_JUUFW3rcMe4wTIahMzbao3-P...height=262]          [Image: is?EAxRs2mqeo8TfQ2lqjKytAArpNuXPdC5i0ti5...height=227]
David - Village of the Damned (1960) {pre-70's}                          T-1000 Terminator 2 (1991) {movie villain}
"You have to be taught to leave us alone."                                                 "Say, that's a nice bike"

[Image: is?P9Eo7fKhUaEIPWUB0OIXJ_kqF2MfO5cXgbYDy...height=112]
The Pod People-Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978) {post-70's/movie villain}
"Scrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Bonus Picks

Mr. Morden-Babylon 5 {tv villain/male villain}                      Stormbringer-Elric Saga {Unadapted Villain}
"What do you want?"                                                  "Farewell friend.  I was 1000 times more evil than thou!"