Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angel Has Fallen Pre-Release
Didn't see another thread for this..From the director of 2017's best movie.

It looks like Nick Nolte is playing his old man, a Bob Lee Swagger-type, who has an interesting way of handling Jehovah's Witnesses and cookie-selling girl scouts.  

Anyhow, looking forward to this.  Given Waugh's last few films, wouldn't be surprised to see some actual depth to the characters.

And Chris Browning is playing a 'militia man.'

looks fun!
Looks violent!
Looks decent.

But hopefully Lionsgate has another teaser/trailer debuting tonight w/ JW3.
The most important thing in life is broads. Broads!
Looks like I'll probably see this.
I'm pretty sure I mentioned it before but I want to thank Subotai for talking up Shot Caller. So great. I hope that Waugh can sprinkle some of his awesome onto this franchise. I didn't care for Olympus or London but I will be going to see this one.
I think these screen captures and giant (Dildi? Is there a plural?) are just the next step in the JJ Abrams online adventure series. Very slyly played, Bitches Leave.-Tom Fuchs
You had me at 'bat drones'.
I used to be with "it", but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.   -Grandpa Simpson
(05-16-2019, 03:27 PM)vtran Wrote: You had me at 'bat drones'.

I didn't think Bruce was THAT mad at Lucius Fox, but I guess I was wrong.
Superlaser speaks for me from now on.

-Bart
(05-16-2019, 01:58 PM)subotai Wrote: And Chris Browning is playing a 'militia man.'

I read that as Chris Brown at first and was seriously confused for a few seconds.

Anyway, this looks fun. Guess I should probably see the first two movies, though.
“Fabulosity incarnate stands before you; show some goddamn respect.
OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN is incredibly violent, dumb fun. Utterly implausible and yet so gleefully R rated in its action.

I haven't seen LONDON HAS FALLEN but I've heard nothing good about it.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
I saw "London Has Fallen" on a double-bill at the drive-in with "The Brothers Grimsby." I can't remember which was funnier.
(05-16-2019, 03:27 PM)vtran Wrote: You had me at 'bat drones'.

“Crebain, from Dun-“

So sweet seeing Nolte show up. He’s going full-Douvee.

LONDON was fantastic. Hoping this can meet or exceed that one.
“How did you find me?”

“I work security for the president... dad.”

“No, how did you find me, Nick Nolte?”