Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Django Zorro Crossover Movie
Apparently the Django/Zorro comic book is getting a big screen adaptation by Tarantino and Jerrod Carmichael. The comics by Tarantino and Matt Wagner follows an Elderly Zorror and Django as they battle a villain based on James Reavis, who is the basis for an episode of Death Valley Days and Samuel Fuller's The Baron of Arizona starring Vincent Price.

News of this possibility becoming a movie first came out in the 2015 Sony leaks. Also in those leaks was Tarantino saying he may want to remake The Gravy Train/The Dion Brothers.

http://collider.com/quentin-tarantino-je...rro-movie/
I don't know if that film will happen, but no way Tarantino retires.

Hasn't Banderas worked with Rodriguez on multiple films?

(06-03-2019, 10:01 PM)Overlord Wrote: I don't know if that film will happen, but no way Tarantino retires.

Hasn't Banderas worked with Rodriguez on multiple films?

Yes. He was supposed to direct Zorro originally. You can actually hear him talking about it in the From Dusk Till Dawn commentary.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
Make DvZ a reality Tarantino! As soon as your Star Trek movie is done!
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
I didn't know I wanted this.  Get Banderas and Foxx on the phone, I want this.
Have them cross paths with Scott Eastwood as "The Man With No Name".

[Image: Scott-Eastwood-Halloween.jpg]
The Zorro in the comic is the original one, a very old Don Diego de la Vega. In the Banderas movie from the '90s he was played by Anthony Hopkins.

[Image: 1450c624795760e14e0289574a184060.jpg]

[Image: DjangoZorro015.jpg]