Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo Infinite

“That which doesn't kill you wasn't done right.”—Khaya Dlanga
Wait... But what IS the game?
(06-09-2019, 11:28 PM)freeman Wrote: Wait...  But what IS the game?

It's anything you want it to be, love.
“That which doesn't kill you wasn't done right.”—Khaya Dlanga
I was thinking of pre-ordering this but then they didn't have Keanu at their presentation so I passed.
I guess I'm just confused because the conversation around this game made it seem like it was something different. But now it's Halo 6?
Halo Battle Royale.
(06-10-2019, 02:20 AM)flint Wrote: Halo Battle Royale.

After the announcement that Fallout 76 is adding NPC's, Battle Royale, a racing game, a dating sim, a flight simulator, a fighting game, a Pokémon-esque 'capture all the radioactive monsters' mode, tennis, golf, football, basketball, hockey, soccer, professional wrestling, curling, badminton, ping pong, and a mode where your character can sit down at a computer and play Elder Scrolls Online on his Pip-Boy, nothing will surprise me.
Superlaser speaks for me from now on.

-Bart
It's a Halo game. There's some some vague PR speak about it being more "open", that's all we know.

They're trying to have it both ways with the story. Soft reboot on the surface, but still within the continuity of the crap from 4 and 5. They haven't said if we're still fighting the dumb yellow guys (Promotheans?) or not.

If you mute the dialogue and skip all the cut scenes, Halo 5's campaign is actually quite good on Hard. I had a lot of fun with the multiplayer too. So I'll give this a chance.
Halo 5 campaign disappointed me so much that I never bothered with the multiplayer, and I heard that Halo 5's multiplayer was arguably the best ever. Oh well!
Git' in under mah belly!