Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOOD BOYS (Gene Stupnitsky, 2019) Discussion, brought to you by Overlord
This screened at SXSW in March and got some real nice notices.

"Between Eisenberg and Stupnitsky’s work here and Olivia Wilde’s Booksmart, SXSW 2019 has proven to be a hotbed for a new kind of teen (or in this case, preteen) comedy." -- Consequence of Sound

"Those who find joy in 11-year-olds dropping the F-bomb, and otherwise talking smack they really don’t understand, will be in hysterics for the full hour and a half of “Good Boys.”" -- Variety

"Stupnitsky and Eisenberg's script (which the former directs) is also far more clever and enlightened than your usual male-centric coming-of-age comedies." -- Some mystery site

I laughed a lot at this trailer and the other non-redband trailer #2. And I say that as a very classy and sophisticated person.
I always knew you overlord was a fake account created by Bucho! I just knew it!!
I must be dead inside. I didn't laugh.
I just knew it!
OMG, KIDS, DILDOS AND ASS BEADS!

So funny.
I thought the new trailer was funnier than the old one. But I'm nervous that all the funny stuff's in the trailer.
Every time I see the title for this I think it's a movie about a lot of really good dogs.
with all the dog movies coming out lately, I don't blame you

I DON'T BLAME YOU, YA MANGY MUTT!!

aroo
"KAREN"

A movie made by dogs about their silly owners.
(06-14-2019, 02:58 PM)carnotaur3 Wrote: I must be dead inside. I didn't laugh.

Name your top 5 comedy films so I can judge you.

(06-14-2019, 12:21 PM)Nooj Wrote: I always knew you overlord was a fake account created by Bucho!  I just knew it!!

Wink.
(06-14-2019, 03:35 PM)Nooj Wrote: with all the dog movies coming out lately, I don't blame you

I DON'T BLAME YOU, YA MANGY MUTT!!

aroo

I just saw a trailer last night for another new dog movie.