Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE BANANA SPLITS
What?

The show was a little bit before my time--I was a Land of the Lost kid and have vague memories of Electrawoman & Dynagirl. I'll probably watch this.
I can't figure out if this is an actual movie or a parody trailer.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Somebody cross some wires on the Nostalgiatron 3000 or something? Or are the '60s so far out they're back in again?

(Wait, Richard Donner directed that show?)
(06-14-2019, 09:29 AM)commodorejohn Wrote: Somebody cross some wires on the Nostalgiatron 3000 or something? Or are the '60s so far out they're back in again?

(Wait, Richard Donner directed that show?)

I think he just directed the "Danger Island" segments that aired as part of the Banana Splits show, with the Kroft Brothers directing the actual Banana Splits segments.
My karmic debt must be huge.

----------

My blog: An Embarrassment of Rich's
So, Im guessing they wanted to do a Five nights at Freddy's movie, couldnt get the rights and decided to do this?
"Dictatorships foster oppression, dictatorships foster servitude, dictatorships foster cruelty; more abominable is the fact that they foster idiocy."

Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Strider Ryoken / PSN: Kenryo81 /Steam: Ryoken81
(06-14-2019, 10:00 AM)ryoken Wrote: So, Im guessing they wanted to do a Five nights at Freddy's movie, couldnt get the rights and decided to do this?

I was scrolling down fast to post these exact words. "Ok that Freddies guy is asking for the sky! What other kid properties are lying around we can pick up for nothin'?"