Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019-2020 Fantasy Football
Who's in? Who's out? Who's shaking it all about?
I'll play!
I was in a horror-comedy called BLACK HOLLER. It's now on Prime Video. Check it out!
In, and in.
I'm in for sure.

Martian, are you in charge of the B-League?

The guys over at Discord wanted us to run a Discord-only league, because last year they couldn't get in contact with a couple people over here to make sure they sent out their gifts. But I would be more than happy to setup a league for just the folks over here at TC, if you guys thought we could get 8 or 10 people that would be on board. Or we can just run with the B-League if that works better.

I was just hoping to have a higher scoring per league again if possible, for those of us that wanted in.

Let me know if you guys want me to set something up again, and of course we'll skip the gift thing this year, just to keep it easier for everyone.
"It's no coincidence that Donald Trump and CUUUUUUUUNT have the same amount of letters" courtesy of Fraid

I am in charge of nothing, as usual. I'm in for either or both.
I figured I'd ask one more time. Anyone up for a TC-only league? I don't think it would be worth it, unless we could get together at least 8 teams, but I think it would be fun if we could, and I'd be happy to set it all up on ESPN.
"It's no coincidence that Donald Trump and CUUUUUUUUNT have the same amount of letters" courtesy of Fraid

I'd be down for it, I'm a member of the B-League and I'm honestly not sure who all's on there at this point? I'd be happy to join the Discord league and talk some trash to those fine folks.
I was in a horror-comedy called BLACK HOLLER. It's now on Prime Video. Check it out!
Oh, hey Zeke.
Congrats to Team Pants on the title in the B League. It’s not often that the two best teams make the finals, and even though I feel like those point totals were among both of our lowest of the season, I’m glad it stayed close.

I would have liked to pull off back-to-back titles, but I’ll have to settle for winning again next year Smile Have a good holiday season everyone, and a good off season as well!

How many fantasy teams went down in flames last night thinking Mike Boone would run them to a title?
Well not for a title, but at least help to a consolation game victory. But it's been that kinda year for me in my league.
(12-24-2019, 01:06 PM)Alt-molt Wrote: How many fantasy teams went down in flames last night thinking Mike Boone would run them to a title?

It happened to me!  I got him when Dalvin Cook went down and it backfired horribly. I also would have won if I had started Fitzmagic or Josh Allen instead of Famous Jameis. 

I did win my other league though.
Superlaser speaks for me from now on.

-Bart
Lol. I lost by 1 point in the 5th place game in the Yahoo League and got creamed in the ESPN Championship game.

In my money league, there are 4 teams that play for the championship and 4 that play for the toilet bowl, and the 2 middle teams don't play at all after the regular season. I was one of those two this season. And naturally, my #1 draft pick, Saquon Barkley, decided to actually fucking play these last two weeks when I wasn't playing at all. So much like Todd Gurley, I will never draft him with my first round pick ever again.