Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PULP FICTION Casting Draft: Sign-up & Discussion
(08-08-2019, 04:07 PM)Judas Booth Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 03:44 PM)Richard Dickson Wrote: I really thought I had a better shot than that...

Not me.  I'll be honest, I was doing my draft by the seat of my pants...no list, no planning, nothing.  I didn't even bounce any ideas off of Richard like I usually do.  No lie: one of my draft picks was made while I was waiting to board a gondola in Venice, so I feel pretty good about even making ANY picks, much less picks that would beat the typical Bailey juggernaut.  I'd have been absolutely shocked if I'd made it past the first round.

Still, I participated!  Gimme my participation trophy, dammit.

Here you go!

Guys, I spelled Kieran wrong. I should be disqualified.
(08-09-2019, 05:38 PM)atomtastic Wrote: Guys, I spelled Kieran wrong. I should be disqualified.

The voters shall judge.

The final round is up!
Time to call this.

Congratulations, Bailey! Please help yourself to whatever's in here:

Sincere thanks to all who took part in this. It remains a pleasure to watch everyone's ideas and interpretations take shape.
Congrats, Bailey! Thanks for putting it on, Pither!
(08-16-2019, 03:10 PM)Alt-molt Wrote: Congrats, Bailey! Thanks for putting it on, Pither!

Thanks, fellas.  Good draft, Pither.

Btw I call dibs on running the decade draft at the end of the year.

Oh and everyone shoulda voted.  Could have been Atom or Hifi winning with half the votes left on the table.
Congrats Bailey! Well played...errr, drafted!
"I'm not a smart man" -F. Gump
(08-16-2019, 09:56 PM)bailey Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 03:10 PM)Alt-molt Wrote: Congrats, Bailey! Thanks for putting it on, Pither!

Thanks, fellas.  Good draft, Pither.

Btw I call dibs on running the decade draft at the end of the year.

Oh and everyone shoulda voted.  Could have been Atom or Hifi winning with half the votes left on the table.

We should get some kind of voter awareness campaign going. I've noticed a drop-off in voting with a few recent drafts.