Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WARNERMEDIA’S NEW STREAMING SERVICE, HBO MAX, SOUNDS MASSIVE
Hits from The CW and content from CNN?

I don't think Netflix is worried. People are going to pay for multiple streaming services a month. I already pay for Netflix and get Amazon Prime as part of my Prime subscription. I'll likely be adopting Disney+. All I would need after that is an option to stream Food and HGTV and I'd cancel my satellite subscription for sure.

(07-09-2019, 02:27 PM)catartik Wrote: Hits from The CW and content from CNN?

I don't think Netflix is worried.  People are going to pay for multiple streaming services a month.  I already pay for Netflix and get Amazon Prime as part of my Prime subscription.  I'll likely be adopting Disney+.  All I would need after that is an option to stream Food and HGTV and I'd cancel my satellite subscription for sure.

True, they’ll still have plenty of subscribers. But they’ve already lost The Office and now Friends and as more networks and studios create their own streaming services, they’ll lose even more classic network fare. I don’t quite understand how these old shows are Netflix’s biggest draws but they really are. Netflix was making so much money off of The Office and Friends.