Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NETFLIX FIGHTS BACK: STREAMER STEALS BENIOFF AND WEISS FROM HBO
If nothing else, this confirms that very ill-considered CONFEDERATE series is dead and buried.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
This totally drives home that they cut their work short on Game of Thrones to get a massive payday somewhere else.

They are still on Star Wars, so no win here
"Dictatorships foster oppression, dictatorships foster servitude, dictatorships foster cruelty; more abominable is the fact that they foster idiocy."

Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Strider Ryoken / PSN: Kenryo81 /Steam: Ryoken81
(08-08-2019, 02:47 PM)MichaelM Wrote: If nothing else, this confirms that very ill-considered CONFEDERATE series is dead and buried.

Ohh no, I won't allow that to go away. I need it to be. If a petition needs to be started I will.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
(08-08-2019, 03:38 PM)Overlord Wrote: This totally drives home that they cut their work short on Game of Thrones to get a massive payday somewhere else.

Sadly, this seems to be true. I have to imagine that the cast was also ready (or at least some of them) to stop the grind of the show, but yeah. We have a truncated, rushed ending because D&D saw greenbacks and wanted to get to them ASAP.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Those bastards!