Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Walking Dead season 10 (why won't you die!?)
"Rise from your grave!"

*raaaAAAAtiiiiiings*

Forest fire! Human skins! Russian Satellite! Carol vs Alpha! Sister that can hear going deaf like her deaf sister!

Eh? Eh!? Anybody??
Git' in under mah belly!
Lauren Cohan will be coming back as her spy series got cancelled.
This is still on?
Have aliens landed yet to explain to the remaining humans that the whole zombie thing was their idea?

Seriously, this thing should have been shut down a few seasons back.
They should give medals to those that have watched every episode
AIt's just tits and dragons. - Ian McShane on Game of Thones
Michonne's actress is leaving this season. Presumably to make more time for movies, and to go off into one of the London set Rick movies.

(10-07-2019, 01:16 AM)history buff Wrote: This is still on?
Have aliens landed yet to explain to the remaining humans that the whole zombie thing was their idea?

Seriously, this thing should have been shut down a few seasons back.

They announced a while back that season 11 will be the final one, so maybe they'll start finally building to an endgame this season.  But don't worry, the trailer for their second spinoff recently dropped, to fill the zombie void.

Would you like some CW teen drama mixed in with your zombie apocalypse? Of course you do.

Git' in under mah belly!
Dear God that looks amazingly bad. Just shy of being parody.

And S11 is really the last for the main show? I may watch, just to cement my hatred. Stopped watching once Negan entered the show and I haven't missed it at all.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
that looks terrible on so many levels. The last Telltale WD with Clem did kids better
AIt's just tits and dragons. - Ian McShane on Game of Thones
So glad I hit the eject button on this show awhile ago. Best decision I ever made.

I miss Z NATION. :'(
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
But but! They had to deal with a forest fire caused by a downed Russian satellite guys. Guys!? There were flaming zombies guys!
Git' in under mah belly!
"That deer could have fed 200 people!"

Really?

**checks notes**

https://www.deeranddeerhunting.com/artic...many-meals
Quote:With one deer able to feed up to 200 people, it’s easy to see how important donations of hunter-harvested venison are to charitable food providers.
If you eat hooves and anus sure it does
(10-09-2019, 06:38 PM)Munson Wrote: If you eat hooves and anus sure it does

[Image: Resized_20190808_161242.jpg?width=349&height=620]

Homelander gets it.
Git' in under mah belly!
How does one keep the skinned face of a former friend, that you wear every day as a mask, from decaying over the course of 7 years?
(10-15-2019, 05:13 PM)RCA Wrote: How does one keep the skinned face of a former friend, that you wear every day as a mask, from decaying over the course of 7 years?

Hope.

Voodoo
Git' in under mah belly!