Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supernatural Season 15; “Looks like we need new jobs, ya idjits!”
So, it’s been a long and winding road but we’re in the home stretch. Anyone got any predictions for the final season?  Cameos?  Deaths?
“I have to go with Poop Hitler.” - Farsight 
If all the gates/doors in Hell were opened, even the cage... can we please, for the love of Chuck PLEASE finally tie up the loose end with Adam?

If I were the forgotten Winchester bro left to strew in Hell for ages when Sam and Dean resurrect each other every second Tuesday, I think I 'd be angry enough to be a series-ending villain... but I can only speak for myself.
-"You're not going insane - you're going sane in a crazy world!"
-The Tick
(10-11-2019, 02:05 AM)Anjin Wrote: If all the gates/doors in Hell were opened, even the cage... can we please, for the love of Chuck PLEASE finally tie up the loose end with Adam?

If I were the forgotten Winchester bro left to strew in Hell for ages when Sam and Dean resurrect each other every second Tuesday, I think I 'd be angry enough to be a series-ending villain... but I can only speak for myself.

Yeah I always said he should be a villain at some point. I mean honestly the Winchesters really do deserve it.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
Jared Padalecki is Walker Texas Ranger. If you had given me 1 million guesses I would not have guessed that would be his first job in his post Supernatural career.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
Watched the premiere, I like NewJack better than his previous incarnation!