Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supernatural Season 15; “Looks like we need new jobs, ya idjits!”
So, it’s been a long and winding road but we’re in the home stretch. Anyone got any predictions for the final season?  Cameos?  Deaths?
“I have to go with Poop Hitler.” - Farsight 
If all the gates/doors in Hell were opened, even the cage... can we please, for the love of Chuck PLEASE finally tie up the loose end with Adam?

If I were the forgotten Winchester bro left to strew in Hell for ages when Sam and Dean resurrect each other every second Tuesday, I think I 'd be angry enough to be a series-ending villain... but I can only speak for myself.
-"You're not going insane - you're going sane in a crazy world!"
-The Tick
(10-11-2019, 02:05 AM)Anjin Wrote: If all the gates/doors in Hell were opened, even the cage... can we please, for the love of Chuck PLEASE finally tie up the loose end with Adam?

If I were the forgotten Winchester bro left to strew in Hell for ages when Sam and Dean resurrect each other every second Tuesday, I think I 'd be angry enough to be a series-ending villain... but I can only speak for myself.

Yeah I always said he should be a villain at some point. I mean honestly the Winchesters really do deserve it.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
Jared Padalecki is Walker Texas Ranger. If you had given me 1 million guesses I would not have guessed that would be his first job in his post Supernatural career.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
Watched the premiere, I like NewJack better than his previous incarnation!
Damn. Ketch, NewJack AND Rowena?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Mangy Wrote:TCM 2 is like sentient cocaine.
Yeah, they went for the heartstrings (literally) with that episode.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
I'm a little disappointed they're not airing an episode next week. Supernatural should've done more Halloween-themed episodes.
I thought the Walker, Texas Ranger thing was a joke. Wuuuut?!
It's so bizarre.
And dumb. Nobody was clamoring for a Walker reboot.

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
He is NOT the Chuck Norris type. Not that that sort of thing requires someone of great skill. It just seems so random. He's right for this because...he's Texan? And can walk?

People might not have been clamoring for it but...it distresses me thinking how many people might actually watch it. Not the type of folks who'd be posting here. I could always tell a Walker watcher when I saw them. My grandad watched it. A lot of Trump voters, most likely..
(10-26-2019, 02:43 AM)fraid uh noman Wrote: I thought the Walker, Texas Ranger thing was a joke. Wuuuut?!

No man, I would never joke about Walker Texas Ranger.
Why? Walker, Texas Ranger WAS a joke..
(10-26-2019, 10:04 AM)fraid uh noman Wrote: Why? Walker, Texas Ranger WAS a joke..
How can you say THAT?

That bit was the best use of Walker, Texas Ranger ever.

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
Unless the new Walker has some Avenging Angel/Crying Buffalo level thrills, it will probably end up like the Macguyver reboot. Or, be an inexplicable success that lasts 10 billion seasons like Hawaii 5-0. Who knows.

As for Supernatural, I'm up to season 6. There have been some pretty solid eps, so I might go for the long haul.
(10-26-2019, 04:27 PM)kyle reese 2 Wrote: As for Supernatural, I'm up to season 6. There have been some pretty solid eps, so I might go for the long haul.

Have fun man, it's quite a journey.
Holy crap, Paladecki went ham and got arrested in Austin, TX. What the hell?
-The Tick
When the eyes of a ranger are upon you......
(10-26-2019, 04:27 PM)kyle reese 2 Wrote: Unless the new Walker has some Avenging Angel/Crying Buffalo level thrills, it will probably end up like the Macguyver reboot. Or, be an inexplicable success that lasts 10 billion seasons like Hawaii 5-0. Who knows.

As for Supernatural, I'm up to season 6. There have been some pretty solid eps, so I might go for the long haul.

Macguyver reboot?  That was a thing!?  Where the hell was I?

As for Season 15... wasn't really feeling those first 3 episodes.  Why the hell they decided to shoot this little ghost-pocalypse in a town thing during the day, I will never know.  Night-time would have made it work a lot better, fighting ghosts in broad daylight just looks lame.

Hopefully the rest of the season is better.
The preview for next week reveals somebody we haven't seen in about 10 seasons. All I can say is: It's about damned time they addressed that character!!!

I'm kind of underwhelmed this season. You'd think they'd be going all out for their final run, but it feels like cookie-cutter Supernatural TBH.
-The Tick