Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Citizen's Gift Exchange 2019
Deliveries get held in my building's rental office and I worked late yesterday. They open in another half hour or so.
"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth."--Steve McQueen

"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
You forgot to punch air holes in the box, didn't you?
"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth."--Steve McQueen
"Forgot."

Yes. Ahem. Right. Totally an accident.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Received!
Nick! According to USPS, the box was delivered today. Hope you enjoy! It occurs to me that I just threw the different items together in a box, sealed it up and shipped it. Without a note or any indication of who its from.

So, um, Merry Christmas! Sorry, that's from me. Hope you and your family enjoy the holidays!
If you're happy, you're not paying attention.

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny: 
Glad that you guys worked that out amongst yourselves.

Anybody not heard from their partners? It's crunch time.
Its only been two days since delivery, but I have not heard from Nick.
If you're happy, you're not paying attention.

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny: 
Glad that you guys worked that out amongst yourselves.

My things to Bendrix arrived last week, but I have heard or seen no confirmation. I haven't heard from Nick either.
"Wilford Brimley can't be bothered to accept praise. He doesn't act because he thinks people will enjoy his work. He acts because it's his goddamned job." --Will Harris, AV Club
(12-21-2019, 05:38 PM)MrTyres Wrote: My things to Bendrix arrived last week, but I have heard or seen no confirmation. I haven't heard from Nick either.

Never mind, Saint Nunziata swung by the house! To the Swag Brag!
"Wilford Brimley can't be bothered to accept praise. He doesn't act because he thinks people will enjoy his work. He acts because it's his goddamned job." --Will Harris, AV Club
I was just PMing you to apologize for the delay in showing my gratitude! I am kind of living between two places right now. Thanks for your patience—I will be posting pics soon.