Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MacGruber: The Series
Looks like it's actually happening!

https://www.vulture.com/2019/11/will-for...gn=vulture

Quote:When asked for an update on the forthcoming MacGruber series, Forte couldn’t say much, but he did say “it seems like the whole group will be back,” insinuating role reprisals from Wiig and Ryan Phillippe.

“They’re giving us creative liberties, so we can be as filthy as we want,” shared Forte. But don’t expect too many callbacks to jokes from the film. The writers made it clear that they want this to be an entirely new thing. One thing you can count on in the series is a reprisal of Mac’s signature kill move. As Forte described it, “throat rips will be all over this thing.”
Gamertag: Tweakee
Is the sequel to the movie not happening now? I could have sworn Forte posted a photo of himself on set of Macgruber 2 last year.
MacGruber is my Star Wars.
KFBR392
What about Kilmer? Did Cunth definitely die? I'm not sure.
"I don't do tag-teams with blood relatives". Kenny Powers.
Would be hysterical if he just shows up out of the blue, completely unharmed with zero explanation after that wedding.
"These guys are pros, Michael. They're gonna push the tension 'till the last possible moment before they strip."

(11-12-2019, 12:37 PM)leto ii Wrote: Would be hysterical if he just shows up out of the blue, completely unharmed with zero explanation after that wedding.

MacGruber should get the exact same crew back together again, and they all die ... again.

Yes yes yes yes yes. TUG! TUCK! Call 911!
Also, I will confess to randomly quoting my absolute-favorite line in the entire movie ("You're gonna wanna take the WHOOOOOOOLE box") at totally inappropriate times in mixed company.
"These guys are pros, Michael. They're gonna push the tension 'till the last possible moment before they strip."

I just want to see an episode where McGruber drives around trying to find a new removable car stereo.
I used to be with "it", but then they changed what "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't "it", and what's "it" seems weird and scary to me.   -Grandpa Simpson
That's you Cunths. Haven't seenit in years. Gonna spoon it this week.
"I don't do tag-teams with blood relatives". Kenny Powers.
MacGruber needs to actually suck somebody's fucking dick in this