Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crisis on Infinite Earths
I think this deserves its own thread. Begins in 2 weeks.

Looking forward to this as an Arli$$ fan.
Yeah, I've been stoked for this ever since that title card was shown at the end of the ELSEWORLDS crossover last year. This is going to be great!
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
I'm glad the Legends are involved, since I feared they wouldn't be again after they sat ou last year's crossover. Interesting since their own latest season doesn't start until next year.

Also gonna be cool to see Black Lightning finally interact with these people.

Weird when there's more hype and excitement for a TV event than an actual Justice League movie.
Git' in under mah belly!
Well, unlike the JL movie this event is the culmination of years of worldbuilding over several different shows and not a very rushed and half-developed idea.

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
Conroy Bruce!
I havent watched any of these series, but Im going to check out as much of this as I can.
The crossovers generally tend to ignore whatever's currently going on in each respective series (in which they very much resemble their print counterparts). There may be some references to past crossovers or past episodes that are nice for longtime fans, but nothing that would diminish your enjoyment of the event. I was way behind on Supergirl and Flash when Elseworlds hit last year and I could follow it just fine.
Just this guy, you know?
(11-24-2019, 08:05 PM)headless fett Wrote: Well, unlike the JL movie this event is the culmination of years of worldbuilding over several different shows and not a very rushed and half-developed idea.

Man of Steel, BvS, Suicide Squad, and Wonder Woman wasn't enough!?!?!?
Git' in under mah belly!
(11-25-2019, 03:04 AM)cd underbelly Wrote:
(11-24-2019, 08:05 PM)headless fett Wrote: Well, unlike the JL movie this event is the culmination of years of worldbuilding over several different shows and not a very rushed and half-developed idea.

Man of Steel, BvS, Suicide Squad, and Wonder Woman wasn't enough!?!?!?

[Image: superman-dad-death-reaction-Kevin-Costne...41798Q.gif]

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
Here's another one.

Final Trailer

Not finishing till January!

WTF!

(12-03-2019, 05:17 PM)Overlord Wrote: Not finishing till January!

WTF!

Not gonna watch that trailer but wait wut? It's supposed to be a 5 part 5 night event is it not?
Git' in under mah belly!
(12-03-2019, 06:46 PM)cd underbelly Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 05:17 PM)Overlord Wrote: Not finishing till January!

WTF!

Not gonna watch that trailer but wait wut? It's supposed to be a 5 part 5 night event is it not?

THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!!!

Holiday season=ruined .

Yeah, Dec. 8, 9 and 10, then it ends with two episodes on January 14.

Hey, networks? PEOPLE STILL WATCH TV IN DECEMBER.
Just this guy, you know?
That's... stupid.
Git' in under mah belly!
Legends is the only Arrowverse show left that I watch, but I'm always down with these crossovers. It's too bad CW execs are making such a last century move with the month long break right in the middle of the fucking thing. They pull that shit in the name of ratings and always end up cutting off their noses to spite their face. The smart play in this streaming age would be to play all five episodes as close together as possible, ideally one episode a night for five nights, but it shouldn't be stretched out over anything beyond 10 days.

Ah well.. I'm watching regardless.

If for nothing else, I feel like I deserve to see Welling actually being SUPERMAN after suffering through so, so, so, so many awful Smallville episodes for that payoff only to be blueballed with that final shot.
-"You're not going insane - you're going sane in a crazy world!"
-The Tick
Final Trailer

eeeee
"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth."--Steve McQueen
The image of a crippled Bruce struggling to walk down stairs is heartbreaking.
John Wesley Shipp in the Flash suit from the '90s TV series! Noice.

Everything else looks like a fan film, but hey.
Now imagine if the DCEU had been crafted with this level of care and respect in the first place. Oh well!

This is going to be awesome!

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
(12-07-2019, 01:08 AM)bradito Wrote: John Wesley Shipp in the Flash suit from the '90s TV series! Noice.

That already happened in last year's crossover too, but yeah.
Git' in under mah belly!
(12-07-2019, 01:08 AM)bradito Wrote: Everything else looks like a fan film, but hey.

Granted that I watch none of these shows but yeah. That extended trailer played to me like a really expensive fan film.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Shows with a TV budget outdoing what Snyder failed to do on every level basically. It's okay to admit it.

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
Gotham-89 was great to see.
Was legit shocked they had a shot of Robin and Hawk from Titans at the start. I know they tried to get Alan Ritchson back as the Smallville Aquaman but the schedules didn't line up.
Not a hard man to track. Leaves dead men wherever he goes.
Oh so Bruce Wayne is played by Kevin Conroy. Crazy!
PSN: Kriegaffe
HOLY CRIMSON SKIES OF DEATH!

And that was just part one. Jeez.

Saw Batman v Superman.

That's my review.
Loved everything about this except the action.

Aha so the movies do count, or at least Micheal Keaton Batman does.

If Henry Cavill is so hard up to keep playing Superman, surely he could've contacted the Arrowverse producers to drop on by and suit up with the rest of the Supermen.
Git' in under mah belly!
Tomorrow is going to be a doozy. Tom Welling, Brandon Routh Supes, Kevin Conroy.
Too bad Lois and Kal didn't know Harbinger was coming to pick them up, or they could have saved on Pod fare and kept the family together.
"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth."--Steve McQueen
A great moment, though.