Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLARICE (Silence of the Lambs), CBS/Kurtzman
Who needs Hannibal season 4, right?  Big Grin

Said to take place in 1993, a year after Lambs. Serial killer of the week/ SVU cases. Will her lameass new partner be the believer, or the skeptic? Find out in 2021, only on CBS. Brought to you by Alex Kurtzman.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f...bs-1268773

"PREDATOR 2 feels like it was penned by convicts as part of a correctional facility's creative writing program, and that's what I love about it." - Moltisanti
Yeah, no. Like HELL to the mutherfickin' no.
Giving money to the studio that keeps enabling Adam Sandler is morally equivalent to Satanic kitten rape orgies. - Hypnotoad
And people say the networks have run out of ideas.
Staring LL Cool J as Barney Matthews
If this show had a chance of working CBS would be the last place you’d go
AIt's just tits and dragons. - Ian McShane on Game of Thones
This idea was long past it's due date even before HANNIBAL was around. Then compounding the mistake by putting it on CBS proper.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
I scoffed at the idea of a Hannibal show, back in the day.

But I’m still scoffing at this. They’ll blow it.
Brigadier Cousins on PSN
Mads will always be Hannibal for me.
They've found their Clarice.
https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/11245...uel-series
Let's hope her "Southern" accent holds up to Jodie Foster's, amirite.
Before I even clicked, I thought "the only actors that can do Southern accents are Aussies and Brits". Sure enough, she's from Sydney.

I'll at least watch the pilot out of morbid curiousity.
(02-26-2020, 06:05 PM)Felix Wrote: They've found their Clarice.
https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/11245...uel-series

Quote:...a deep dive into the untold personal story of FBI Agent Clarice Starling as she returns to the field to pursue serial murderers and sexual predators while navigating the high stakes political world of Washington, D.C.

This sounds dreadful.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Network show?

Already visited the topic umpteen times?

Sounds dreadful.

**Suddenly remembers that I said all these things about Hannibal and it ended up being one of my favorite shows ever ...*

Ahhh....but remember this is CBS.
(02-28-2020, 05:44 PM)Felix Wrote: Ahhh....but remember this is CBS.

[Image: source.gif]

Name one CBS network show you watch on a regular basis. Reality shows don't count.
Originally Posted by ImmortanNick 

Saw Batman v Superman.
Now I know what it's like to see Nickelback in concert.

That's my review.
I used to watch Elementary but that went off. And I watched NCIS until it got to what, season 283? But that's about it.

"The Good Doctor" looks hilarious to me. The guy looks like he's blind, not autistic. He never is looking at the people he's talking to, he just stares into space.
The Good Wife on CBS was one of the best dramas on any network for all 7 seasons. The Good Fight (on CBS streaming) is a worthy continuation too.
(03-02-2020, 10:32 PM)kyle reese 2 Wrote: The Good Wife on CBS was one of the best dramas on any network for all 7 seasons. The Good Fight (on CBS streaming) is a worthy continuation too.

Suddenly I want to see a show called "The Good Wife Fight" with content in line with its title.

That is true. A good wife would get in there and handle business.
“I call upon you to stop this musical now,” she said to the board. “You tear a community apart if you don’t.” -Prachi Ruina                                                            
Coming soon to CBS MAX After Dark.
Surprised this show is happening. It was originally supposed to come on Lifetime at the same time Hannibal came on NBC, (or at least it was announced at the same time) it was the whole reason Clarice and Silence of the Lambs was never part of Hannibal...although they still kind of did them in Hannibal.

(02-28-2020, 06:48 PM)headless fett Wrote: Name one CBS network show you watch on a regular basis. Reality shows don't count.

Evil.

It's official. This has been ordered to series.
https://www.spoilertv.com/2020/05/claric...itive.html

"CLARICE, from acclaimed executive producers Alex Kurtzman and Jenny Lumet, and starring Rebecca Breeds ("Pretty Little Liars") in the title role, is a deep dive into the untold personal story of brilliant and vulnerable FBI Agent Clarice Starling as she returns to the field in 1993, six months after the events of "The Silence of the Lambs." Kal Penn, Nick Sandow, Michael Cudlitz, Lucca De Oliveira and Devyn A. Tyler also star. Alex Kurtzman, Jenny Lumet and Heather Kadin are executive producers for MGM Television."
I'll watch the first episode, but I'm not hopeful!
If we can dream it, then we can do it.