Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decade Draft: The 2010's. Sign-Up
Draft will be held starting Monday Feb. 3rd, or Feb. 10th. I'm open to either.

Eligible films will be based on U.S. release date (limited or wide release, not festival), unless a film never received a proper U.S. release. In that case the film will either be considered by its U.S. home video release, or revert back to the release date in its country of origin, depending on which makes more sense.

The number of films drafted will depend on the number of participants. If the draft is crowded, we may only pick one film a day, but the plan is two per person, per day. The draft order will be random, and snaked.

You may make your selection ANYTIME after your time slot comes up, including late in the evening, or even the next day. You may also make your selection prior to your time slot if you see that everyone from the group immediately preceding yours has gone. The names within a group are in no particular order, but once a film is picked, it's off the board. So be quick.

I don't imagine we'll all be here doing this in 2030, so this may be the final decade draft!  Sign up now!
I'm in.
I'm in!
I was in a horror-comedy called BLACK HOLLER. It's now on Prime Video. Check it out!
I am in.
home taping is killing music
I’m in, and likely in for the 2030 one.
Brigadier Cousins on PSN
I'm in.
My karmic debt must be huge.

----------

My blog: An Embarrassment of Rich's
I'm in!
I'm in.
Mangy Wrote:TCM 2 is like sentient cocaine.
Also in.
You give me a time and a place, I give you a five day window. Anything happens in that five days and I'm yours, no matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that and you're on your own.

Do you understand?
"PREDATOR 2 feels like it was penned by convicts as part of a correctional facility's creative writing program, and that's what I love about it." - Moltisanti
I'm in. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a shit-ton of movies to catch up on.
I'm in.
I usually give a movie at least ten years before considering it for Best Of status, but: in.
"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth."--Steve McQueen
I mean, it's just movies you liked. Can be theme oriented, or just personal favorites or whatever. Doesn't have to be the certified ten best of anything.
I am also in as well.
I’m in!
"I'm not a smart man" -F. Gump