Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2020 NFL (?) Thread
I wouldn’t say Atlanta and Miami don’t need a QB. Matt Ryan is getting old and will need to be replaced soon and Tina didn’t show enough that Miami wouldn’t pull an Arizona and draft another QB.

Unless they trade up, philly is not getting a top QB at 6.
AIt's just tits and dragons. - Ian McShane on Game of Thones
Russ may want out of Seattle you say. And the only teams he will go to are the Cowboys, Vegas, Saints, and BEARS! Bring it. Even 2 of the scenerios-Bears or Cowboys work cuz I'd take Dak in a heartbeat.
If I'm not mistaken, his wife (or maybe him) is from Dallas. I can see Jerry Jones giving up all his 1st Rd. picks for the next 500 years to get Wilson. I don't know if the Cowboys are a Russell Wilson away from being a SB favorite. From what I understand they have a lot of holes on defense and the OL. I like the Bears team better even though Nagy is their HC.
Didn't Watt signing with the Cardinals. If he really wants to win a SB, he's not going to win it with Az.
The NFC is wide open. While it would be tough for the Cards to win it wouldn't shock me. They need to upgrade at RB and add another solid weapon for Murray. A stud TE would be ideal. But they were top 12 in points allowed so their D was solid.
Oh no question he went there for the money, which is fine I don't fault any football player that wants to make as much money as possible in their very short careers. But you're right their defense was pretty good last season, that's not their problem, so I don't want to hear him sit up there say how great they are and they have a chance to win the SB, great chemistry, yada, yada, yada..,