Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clickbait items you have clicked on
"What's Come Out About Old Man From Pawn Stars Since He Died"

What I learned by clicking: He had three sons, but one of them was completely left out of his will.
Pretty much any "YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE NOW"

They always look older. Age happens yet I continue to be an idiot.
"I'm from the old school, I used to see men die for less - but I'm not livin' that way. I'll let my mic do the talking...and let the music play" - Joseph Conrad
[Image: giphy.gif]
Right there with you, guttenberg!
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
(05-21-2020, 01:27 PM)Alt-molt Wrote: "What's Come Out About Old Man From Pawn Stars Since He Died"

What I learned by clicking: He had three sons, but one of them was completely left out of his will.

'Now we know why Hollywood will no longer cast (has been movie star)'
"Has science gone too far" is always a favorite. I've seen it picked up and used as a caption on pictures of shitty CGI Hollywood creations, like the first version of Sonic the Hedgehog.
(05-21-2020, 01:30 PM)guttenberg fan club Wrote: Pretty much any "YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE NOW"

I only click on the ones about Haley Joel Osment.
I like the ones where hot celebrities have like normal, everyday-looking siblings.
All of those "Breathtaking New Images From The (...) Space Probe" where the top image is an artist's fake.
"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth."--Steve McQueen