Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LEND ME YOUR EARS: I DARE YOU TO PLAY THIS RECORD
LINK: Don shakes off the 2020 gloomies with a lost synth pop classic.
Oh, man. EBN-OZN. I'll have to take you up on that challenge and give it a listen.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
Whelp. Got about a minute into that AEIOU song and noped out hard.

There is no place in my life for synth pop. At least, not that synth pop.
If you're happy, you're not paying attention.

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny: 
Glad that you guys worked that out amongst yourselves.

I had a high-school aged sister at the time of MTVs creation, and this was one of those bops that was played all the time. She had that record and played it all the time and I still love it to this day. Have never ever even considered listening to another song of theirs tho - I'll get on it. And thanks for that journey - awesome article.
"I'm from the old school, I used to see men die for less - but I'm not livin' that way. I'll let my mic do the talking...and let the music play" - Joseph Conrad
(10-22-2020, 05:06 PM)Neil Spurn Wrote: Whelp.  Got about a minute into that AEIOU song and noped out hard.  

There is no place in my life for synth pop.  At least, not that synth pop.

Yeah, I gave it a shot as well and lasted about as long.  It's just not my cuppa.  To each their own, though!