Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FRAME WORK: REFLECTIONS ON GAME OF THRONES AND ITS BELOVED ENDING
#1
Schwartz and I take a look at the legacy of Game of Thrones (in podcast form)
Brigadier Cousins on PSN
Reply
#2
Lined up for my morning listen. 97% of Schwartz's view on Game of Thrones I agreed with. That remaining 3%... the ending. So, I begin hearing oral arguments in the trial of Schwartz and Rudd, the Midwest Duo, on Monday.
"Wilford Brimley can't be bothered to accept praise. He doesn't act because he thinks people will enjoy his work. He acts because it's his goddamned job." --Will Harris, AV Club
Reply
#3
Point of order: I'm Chicago-based, but John is a New Yawker.
Reply
#4
This is true, I am a coastal elite, and this informs all my opinions.
Brigadier Cousins on PSN
Reply
#5
Whereas I am a plainspoken, salt-of-the earth type. Yep, you betcha.
Reply
#6
(11-09-2020, 01:01 AM)arjen rudd Wrote: This is true, I am a coastal elite, and this informs all my opinions.
(11-09-2020, 01:25 AM)schwartz Wrote: Whereas I am a plainspoken, salt-of-the earth type.  Yep, you betcha.

Hmmm ... intriguing ... do either of you work in a family-owned business?

Reply
#7
Sorta? What's that to do with the price of fish?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)