Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Things McFarlane: Version 1.0
Put all the Movie Maniacs, Tortured Souls, and other Todd Swag in here please.

Help put litter in it's place...
As co-moderator, I would like to go on record saying that I don't think it's litter.

Thank you.

------------------
EAT THIS

[This message has been edited by Johnny Butane (edited 02-19-2001).]
Um, like 15 out of the 20 GOOD toy series out now are created by McFarlane toys. Why try and stuff them all into one thread? Granted, we DO NOT need more than one movie maniacs thread (as I'm sure you already know), but there isnt any sense in cramming Movie Maniacs, Tortured Souls, the music figures, Shrek, sports, Japanimation, etc. into one. After all, this forum is for TOYS ONLY. Why place limits?
You are indeed co-moderator, Butane.

But the forum is called UM's Toy Shop not UM's McFarlane Toy Shop. There are other, and frankly better toys out on the market today and I'm sick of seeing every toy thread on CHUD being about his non-articulated mini statues.

I'm not saying I don't want any coverage of them here. For one that's not right and two even though I'm not a fan I know many others are. However we don't need dozens of topics that don't last past the 15th post praising the latest "ballsy" move on Todd's part.

If we can agree on that, everything will be fine...
There would be SO much less crossover between film and toys right now if it weren't for the MOVIE MANIACS stuff.

Todd's far from perfect, but he's done more for toys than he ever did with comics.
Amen to that.
Django, I was in no way saying this was a bad idea. I just wanted to let everyone know I don't think it's liter, since we did just have a rep from the Corner at the 'Tortured Souls' Press Conference, and you never know if they're going to be coming here to spy on us.

In fact, there's one right now!

------------------
EAT THIS
I'm with Johnny. Some of McFarlane's toys are more, some are a lot less, but I don't think any of them come in right at a liter.
This liter discussion has gone on too long. It was a joke. Django and I will make out for a while, then be friends again. Let's talk about some damn TOYS, BABY!

AAAAOOOOOOOO!

------------------
EAT THIS
So, how about that Jim Morrison figure, eh?
Garcia and Joplin should and will be LANDFILL.

Same with the fucking Beatles.

Happiness...is a warm ACTION FIGURE MELTING INTO SCRAP.
Does the Morrison figure come with a bathtub?
Welll, I-just-got-in-the-tub-a-bout-an hour agooo...
Since we're only putting McFarlane stuff here, I guess this is the only place to go.

For those that care:

The Tortured Souls line of toys are due out in August.

The 6" MMs will be out in October

The 18" figures will be out this November

They're all available for pre-order at EVILSHOP !!!

------------------
EAT THIS
GODDAMN! I was thinking around May-June. This certainly sucks!

Any word on when them spiffy Metallica figures are gonna be clogging up space at Spencer Gifts and Sam Goody's around the states?
Um...no, but you can still pre-order the above from EVILSHOP!!

Sorry.

------------------
EAT THIS