Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simpsons "Treehouse of Terror" toys at BK
Is anyone else collecting these... and with any luck?

Thankfully, there is a BK near the office that I hit on the way into work every AM (for coffee) and in the afternoon (toys only.... sorry, don't need dysentary).

Out of the 15 "Spooky Light-Up Figures" I now have 11.

I need the following four to complete the collection:

HOMER (doh!!! MUST have him!!)
Maggie
Lisa
Principal Skinner

I haven't started yet, but I may. Are they worth getting?

Having seen some of the Simpsons toysets marked down at the toy store recently, I was going to start a topic to see if anyone's been buying those toys and whether there's any fun in them.
I like the BK Horror toys. For 99 cents a piece (with NO other purchase required) they can't be defeated.

Here's a pic of the set:

By the way, I would LOVE to find the two current Toys R Us Simpsons exclusive playets, but fear I'll NEVER find them at retail, because I don't have the time to visit 2 or 3 TRU stores daily

Here they are, too...

Kang! Kodos! Simpsons Christmas!!! I MUST have these!! To bad toy scalping is apparently alive and well.
I don't collect these and don't plan to, but Christmas is coming up and I do have a daughter which means I'll be spending an inordinate amount of time in Toys R Us from now til December so I'll keep my eyes open. I'm assuming you'd have no problem paying cost plus shipping, Carl? No idea if I'll even see these things, but I can certainly look when I'm there.
Quote:

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by A-Pathetic:
I'm assuming you'd have no problem paying cost plus shipping, Carl?

Absolutely no problem whatsoever. If you happen to come across them, grab 'em for me and I'll happily reimburse you for cost, shipping, and trouble. I might even throw a DVD or two into the deal.

And THANKS. Hopefully, you'll be luckier in any search than I've been.

[This message has been edited by Carl Cunningham (edited 10-26-2001).]
Quote:

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Carl Cunningham:
I might even throw a DVD or two into the deal.

"Here's that Freddy Got Fingered movie I'm sure you really wanted, as well as the new DTS version of Patch Adams, and 3 DVDs of nothing but John Tesh in concert. Thanks for all that trouble you went through."

------------------
Josef Stalin, hold on to my armor mu-mu, and we shall leave this planet behind.
Quote:

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by captain supermarket:
"Here's that Freddy Got Fingered movie I'm sure you really wanted, as well as the new DTS version of Patch Adams, and 3 DVDs of nothing but John Tesh in concert. Thanks for all that trouble you went through."

Freddie Got Fingered? Sheeeit, I am on it!
Playmates and their release patterns, not to mention their insistance that only the rich and dorky should own them all has forced The Simpsons out of my favor.

At one time I would have killed for Kang and Kodos. But after hearing the product run (15,000), the rabid demand, and upon seeing that Toys R Us is willing supplying the Speculators to fuel demand I have decided that the shit ain't worth it.

Especially when there's a Mark Hamill in his underwear figure out there to be had.

Those BK toys are cool. Might grab thoses...
You weirdos are looking in all the wrong places. I found the Treehouse of Horrors at the first TRU I walked into, and only took one of the two that they had.
Those Christmas ones were nowhere to be found, however...
I love these toys!

I now have 8 of the 15 and MUST have them all!

As of 10/28 I need the following characters:
Krusty
Barney
Skinner
Dr. Hibbert
Homer
Bart
Lisa

I'll trade or bargin for whatever you might have. You can't beat these guys for a buck each!
Just found Homer and Lisa and I will add them to my collection!

Do you want for me to buy them for you Carl?

Hobbs
Carl,

I have Homer and Lisa for you.

All I need now is Dr. Hibbert (hee..hee..hee)