Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mothman & Walk to Remember screenings
Who's gonna be at the screenings tonight?

I'll be at THE MOTHMAN PROPHECIES with a few treats to give away and will hopefully see a few of you mugs over at Lenox.
Damn, you've given away all the passes for Mothman, haven't you?
I should be there tonight as well.

This will be my first time at Lenox Movies!

Quote:

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by darottens:
Mothman for me.

Martianman, if you are interested in seeing Mothman I'm flying solo as of right now so if you weren't planning on bringing the misses you are more than welcome to join me. Email me ASAP to let me know if you're interested.

Well, I was actually looking for passes for me, Elizabeth, and a friend that is in town until tomorrow. If Nick has an extra pass, then Elizabeth and our friend could use that one, and I could come with you. But of course, they may have other plans as well. Don't worry about it. Thanks, though.
Martianman,

I don't think I will be able to get off work in time to make it to Mothman. If you, or anyone, want my pass email me at jason@artisanpictureworks.com and we can work something out.
Thanks for opportunity Jason. I talked to my wife finally, and we're just going out to dinner tonight. Our friend leaves tomorrow, so it's (somewhat) early to bed tonight. Thanks again.
I have extras in case you change your mind
Went to Mothman....just didn't check this before tonight. Thanks for the "Collateral Damage" pass, Nick! I will bring envelopes and stamps tonight!