Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHUDWEST '02 roll-call -- 8/24 - 8/25
Who is going to be there?

As I understand it, those confirmed as "present" will be:

kronos, Ludwig, HAM, Django and Blofeld.

Who else?
Oh, and I guess ... although I don't understand the hell why, Will will be there, too.
You can tenatively count me as a "Yes," however that week is usually when my job holds its staff training. As I supervise the staff, I kind of have to be there. Well see. I may be able to get them to hold it the following week.
Quote:

Blofeld:
Oh, and I guess ... although I don't understand the hell why, Will will be there, too.

take pictures of the coming conflict and share with the rest of us.....
Please, no one confirm those dates as set in stone. It's merely "as I understand it." I'm going to be there regardless of the date.
Oh Yeah...Duff-Man, comin' ta Burbank!

*clink*
Quote:

Blofeld:

Cause I got all the pretty wimin, silly boy! Like D'uh! Add my name. I wouldn't miss it. Sojourner, nelson, Jabba? You guys know you will kick yourselves if you miss it.
You know. haven't you ever wondered if I am as crazy and mean as I seem here on the boards? I mean, who could be, okay, don't answer that. I know I have. ?????? Anyway, this is your chance to find out just how absolutely, bullgoose, fulltilt, over the line, wacko, Ol' Will really is. Now, what could be more entertaining. If you think I do weird shit on line, you should see me at home! Don't forget your camera and tape recorder. Its something you might want to share with your grand kids. Well, after they're 21 years old, you know!
Heh heh...he said bullgoose...
Quote:

Kronos:
Oh Yeah...Duff-Man, comin' ta Burbank!

*clink*

Well count me in till further notice!!!

RING!
I don't recall anyone saying that either Ludwig or Django were confirmed...
We'll just have to send HAM down to LBC to get you then...
Quote:

Striding Cloud Django:
I don't recall anyone saying that either Ludwig or Django were confirmed...

Aren't you?

Besides, what if I promised you a new Marky Mark doll? Hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmm? See, I can bargin very hard.

As to Ludwig, well he is as easy as a girl who is Polish and a liberal arts major.

If all girls had been as easy as Ludwig, why I might have stayed single a lot longer.

Just because I don't wear pants very often doesn't mean I'm easy.

I want to come in August, but right now da cash for this type of trip ain't lookin' too good. If I don't end up coming, I'll get Will to video-conference my ass in there.
Video-conference your ass?

Must-See TV!
Quote:

Kronos:
Video-conference your ass?

Must-See TV!

Ah, kronos, No, no! Don't say that! Somethings are better off never being shown on TV.

I guess I bareass Mike again if he can make it down here.
Now only if we could book John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band to play at this thing. Cause that's the business, isn't it?
Quote:

Striding Cloud Django:
Now only if we could book John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band to play at this thing. Cause that's the business, isn't it?

That Brown Beaver thing doesn't sound too apealing to me. I don't know about that.

The Laughing Beaver Band sounds better to me.

Quote:

Striding Cloud Django:

They were probably just here in Sacramento for the big Dixieland Jazz Jubilee, held every Memorial Day weekend, sponsored by KVIE Channel 6....blahblahblahshamelessplugblah...

But Erich and I went to see Spider-Man again instead...
Quote:

Kronos:
Quote:

Striding Cloud Django:

They were probably just here in Sacramento for the big Dixieland Jazz Jubilee, held every Memorial Day weekend, sponsored by KVIE Channel 6....blahblahblahshamelessplugblah...

But Erich and I went to see Spider-Man again instead...

We knew you were a "web" kind of guy, kronos.
"Fllly Web!"
"Up, up and away web!"
Edited for reasons of judgement!!!!

Well, confirmed my flights...I'll be there...
I'm in
Add me in. . .
out of curiosity. . .why isn't this being done the weekend of August 31, September 1? For a minute there I thought this was going to be held on Labor Day weekend, but as I found out this morning, it's the weekend before.

Answers??
Labor Day weekend didn't work for the vast majority of potential attendees.
Quote:

Striding Cloud Django:

Only if they play "Voice of Americas Sons" and we can get both Stallone and Brian Thompson to attend.
"I've got my rightsh too, PIGGGGGHHH!!!"

(cue massive blob of slobber)
Well that song and the Eddie and the Cruisers tracks, especially "On the Dark Side" and "Tender Years."

And if it was the weekend of August 31st I could promise you I wouldn't attended.

Nothing comes up against High Holy Day...
Quote:

Carl Cunningham (For Sale):
Quote:

Striding Cloud Django:

Only if they play "Voice of Americas Sons" and we can get both Stallone and Brian Thompson to attend.

Stallone is way too whimpy for this conclave. After all Django is going to be there. Sly would just probably shit himself. I almost did.
Besides, I am trying to arrange a surprize or two and the holiday weekend would make that impossible. So, its the week before. Next year that weekend may also be a holiday. Just in celebration of what took place the year before.

We could write a song!

"Three days of Misunderstanding."

I thought I saw a Butterfly turning into a bird's turd, flying up in the sky, til django shot the fucker down and it hit the ground.

Were are sunburned, we're not golden, we are drunk and we've lost our pants, and we've got to get our drunkselves back to Gaaaaaaaarden, motel!"

Copyright Nasty Ol' Will 2002 Bite me music, all rights and wrongs reserved