Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Older women
Quote:

Daywalker needs a shrubbery:
Speaking of reporters that are hot Ann Curry has always been one of my favs.

Who is that?
Shes been working on the Today show for over 10 years now.
Anyone remember Salma talking on the jay leno show about when she was going through puberty and she prayed for some large breasts. Boy, did she ever get her wish.

Michelle Pfeiffer is the most beautiful of all God's creations. Scientists have even found hers to be The Perfect Face. She is indeed aging like fine wine. In Batman Returns, when she comes down the stairs at the masked ball, oh Christ...

I must disagree about Rene Russo. She was damn sexy in movies like Lethal Weapon 3 and In The Line Of Fire, but when I saw her in The Thomas Crown Affair I couldn't believe how much she was starting to look like the Djinn from Wishmaster. It could have been her hair or her eye makeup in that movie, but she just did nothing for me.
Jory, you're absolutely right about Batman Returns, and that was 11 years ago. I watched "The Fabulous Baker Boys" the other night, and I have to say that Michelle was hot then, but she's gotten better since.
Quote:

Wong Kei Daywalker:
Shes been working on the Today show for over 10 years now.

Ok thanks.

I still don't know what she looks like, I've never seen the Today show...my work hours are extremely early so I never get a chance to see it.

Any pics?
Here's some quick Ann Curry pics I got from Google:
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> <a href="http://www.harrywalker.com/photos/Curry_Ann.jpg" target="_blank">headshot</a>
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> <a href="http://www.child.com/images/livinginstyle/how_they_do_it/ann_curry_art.jpg" target="_blank">yoga mat</a>
  • <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> <a href="http://www.usaweekend.com/01_issues/010805/images/010805curry.jpg" target="_blank">headshot #2</a>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
I just saw an interview with Christie Brinkley this week talking about how she just turned 50! She looks gorgeous as ever and I don't think she's had any plastic surgery.
I just got involved with a 39 year old and she's hornier than a 17 year old boy. I love older women.
Estelle Getty
Quote:

Originally Posted by Colt45

I just got involved with a 39 year old and she's hornier than a 17 year old boy. I love older women.

LOL....
I agree with Sammy Jankis that Meg Ryan and Demi Moore are alluring lately. I also like Capt. Eucalyptus' mentions, Bo Kerek, Cindi Lauper, Kim Basinger, Geena Davis, and Raquel Welch (thanks for giving us the numbers on them). I have seen all of these women on tv or in a movie lately, so your posts caught my attention. I saw Meg Ryan in a Biography episode, on the E channel or something like that, and I was struck that she looked more beautiful now than before.

Any opinions on Heather Locklear? I noticed that the babes from a while back didn't have to have puffy lips. Like eyebrows, the fashionable ideal of beauty changes!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sammy Jankis

Demi Moore is hotter than she has ever been.

Gimme Moore is all artificial. Yuck.

I prefer someone like Sofia Loren or Julie Christie. Naturally aged like fine wine.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anne

I saw Meg Ryan in a Biography episode, on the E channel or something like that, and I was struck that she looked more beautiful now than before.

Any opinions on Heather Locklear? I noticed that the babes from a while back didn't have to have puffy lips. Like eyebrows, the fashionable ideal of beauty changes!

Ryan has admitted to plastic surgery. And Locklear is the goods. I have always loved her and am tempted to watch her new show this fall even though it looks like garbage.
I've always had a crush on Debra Winger. Ditto Carrie Fisher and Stevie Nicks. I would love to spend the weekend with Dame Judi Dench, not for sex, just because she is so cool.
I believe that if Demi Moore didn't work hard and have good taste in clothes, in addition to whatever cosmetic work she has had done, she wouldn't look as healthy and normal as she does.

I am tempted to watch Heather Locklear's new show this fall, too. She's a fun actress to watch in action. She's not about to quit just because she's not a young girl anymore!
Even though I got over the Princess Leia thing like thirteen years ago, I still think Carrie Fisher is beautiful, even now.
68 years old. 68!

64 years old.
Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainZahn
View Post

....Wow.

And Helen Mirren looks pretty great, too.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake
View Post
....Wow.

And Helen Mirren looks pretty great, too.

Especially given that, by her own admission, she was passed around like a party favor by her coke dealers. Why she would bring that up during a magazine interview is beyond me.
It sounds strange coming out of my mouth but I'd love to be Ted Danson for a day.I've been crushing on Mary Steenburgen since "Back to the future pt.3" and she just keeps getting better with age.

Good call, Tom. Good call.
I still have a crush on Jamie Lee Curtis and her shriveled fakepenis.

And I think Diane Keaton is hotter than ever (with the exception of some scenes in Love and Death where she is positively RADIANT).

And lest we forget:

50 Years old.
Mirren's never had kids. That goes a long way towards looking like that.
I was definitely having dirty thoughts about Steenburgen during Step Brothers last night, where she is supposed to have a 40 year-old son. She looks great.

On the complete opposite end of the spectrum, Beverly D'Angelo really smashed into a wall. She was turning into such a foxy older lady around Christmas Vacation, but now when she shows up on Entourage, I shudder.
Mary Steenburgen is actually hot now. I mean, wow. She was fairly attractive back then, but looked too much like a mom or something.
http://dontlinkthis.net/movies/hires...es/image4.html
Yulia Tymoshenko
She's not really sexy, but since The Bourne Supremacy, I've had a thing for Joan Allen.
Its those damn power suits that she wears in Bourne that get me!Allens's defintely imrpoved with age,bit too skinny but she's gone from frumpy fogey to an elegant looking milf in the last few years.

Basingers already been mentioned but its hard to believe that shes in her mid-fifties now(55 today).Her conservative cougar in "The Door in the Floor" is always nice to watch.

Last but not least "Lucille Bluth"/Jessica Walter aint alf hot for a 67yr old especially when she does that weird wink thing in the show.
Joan Allen's neck makes me think that she's the progeny of E.T.

That neck is unsexy as fuck.
Lorraine Bracco, anyone?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin Clark
View Post
Lorraine Bracco, anyone?

I'll get more specific and say "Dr. Jennifer Melfi, anyone?"

Bracco on talk shows is kind of a spaz, but I would nuzzle up to Dr. Melfi for far more than one session a week.