Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Older women
Just watched Step Brothers today, so wanted to second the love for Mary S.

Bracco's neck makes Joan Allen's look like Barbarella.
I don't know who the hell Zimbio is but they've made a list of "The 50 sexiest women over 50".

Ellen Barkin - definitely deserves a place,i bet she's bloody filthy in bed.Wahey!

Michelle Yeoh, 46:

Google tells me she has a bad habit of keeping her clothes on.

Charlotte Rampling, 62
Rampling's looking a bit ragged for me, but Yeoh is sizzling hot.

Charlotte wears her wrinkles like a badge. That's what I love about her.
Fuck the 'c' word and all those who use it...and I'm not speaking of cunt.
Holly Hunter, whom by some deal with forces beyond our comprehension, has miraculously grown hotter every year. I'll second Ellen Barkin, I don't think I'd be able to blink if I met her in person.

Hide your grandmothers folks, CaptainZahn is in the house!
I fucked a "grandma" on New Years Eve once. I was in my early 30s, she was 43. She tore my ass up. We cracked a leg on my coffee table!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Barkatthemoon
View Post
I fucked a "grandma" on New Years Eve once. I was in my early 30s, she was 43. She tore my ass up. We cracked a leg on my coffee table!

Waaaaaaaaay back in the day when I was about 20-21ish, I did some casual DJ'ing for a local club and one night I turn up to find a new woman on staff. 42. Was a dead quiet night and we all ended up closing early and having a few drinks. I don't remember exactly how it all happened but we ended up back at her place and man, did that woman WRECK my naive ass.

Had a thing for older women ever since.

Oh, just to add to the list . . . Cory Everson. Think she's floating around 50 these days and still a complete hardbody.
Michelle Yeoh has always been one of my favorites. Sexy, experienced, and she can kick my ass.
Quote:

View Post

Her leg?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel Strange
View Post
Her leg?

No. She was bent over the front of the couch. We were going at it doggystyle, and she started thrusting back. I ended up leaning back on the coffee table, and the front left leg cracked a little.
Quote:

View Post
No. She was bent over the front of the couch. We were going at it doggystyle, and she started thrusting back. I ended up leaning back on the coffee table, and the front left leg cracked a little.

I dated with an early 30s while I was 25. We ended up naked several times on the sofa but she never let me do it over there. Oddly, we did it at the kitchen which I thought was more sacred for her. Oddly, I gave her more than a climax licking her ears too.
Well, this thread has certainly taken a turn...
It's probably because of the outdatedness of her hair and make-up from when she was younger, but I think Michelle Yeoh looks SO much better at her current age. Very graceful. And jumped a motorcycle onto a moving train!!!
Take THAT Jackie Chan.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sammy Jankis
View Post
Meg Ryan is hotter than she has even been.

So you have some kind of duck fetish then? She is nowhere near as hot as she was in the 80s-90s.
Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeShaynePI
View Post
So you have some kind of duck fetish then? She is nowhere near as hot as she was in the 80s-90s.

And even then, she was never "hot." Cute, perhaps, and winsome. But not hot.
Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeShaynePI
View Post

To be fair, you're quoting a post from 5 1/2 years ago.
It's tangents like this that make me glad to be here.
NSFW http://www.egotastic.com/entertainme...witness-004319
Quote:

View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by The NZ Natural
View Post
Waaaaaaaaay back in the day when I was about 20-21ish, I did some casual DJ'ing for a local club and one night I turn up to find a new woman on staff. 42. Was a dead quiet night and we all ended up closing early and having a few drinks. I don't remember exactly how it all happened but we ended up back at her place and man, did that woman WRECK my naive ass.

Had a thing for older women ever since.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feral Akodon
View Post
I dated with an early 30s while I was 25. We ended up naked several times on the sofa but she never let me do it over there. Oddly, we did it at the kitchen which I thought was more sacred for her. Oddly, I gave her more than a climax licking her ears too.

I'll back up ALL of these statements. You young guys NEED to have a Mrs. Robinson once in your life to show you the ropes.

Back in college when I was 21, I 'dated' a married woman who was around 45 (by dating, I mean that she used me for sex). She was pissed off at her husband and picked my young ass up at a bar and proceeded to show me how it was DONE. That was a great 3 weeks.
Or you could date an older woman and reap the rewards for months.

We're talking paid vacations.
50-year old Madonna still trying to act like 20 year old Madonna
(sobs and whimpers)

That's NOT what this thread was started foooooor!!!!

Idon'tfeelsogood...
It's official. Madonna is a Sleepwalker.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin Clark
View Post
It's official. Madonna is a Sleepwalker.

This. What the fuck is up with all of those cat scratches on her.
You know, I stood up for Madonna a while back. But I was still kind of thinking of the eminently bangable Ray of Light Madonna, as opposed to today's Sleepwalker Madonna. It might feel like strange advice to give, but the lady needs to avoid the gym a while and load up on some cheeseburgers.
She looks like the man riding the bicycle in In the Mouth of Madness. Creepy.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Judas Booth
View Post
Back in college when I was 21, I 'dated' a married woman who was around 45 (by dating, I mean that she used me for sex). She was pissed off at her husband and picked my young ass up at a bar and proceeded to show me how it was DONE. That was a great 3 weeks.

And thus the story of Judas "Pool Boy" Booth was born.
More Madonna outtakes here.

What is going on with her stomach?
I think it may have Jacob's Laddered.

I've heard she works out four hours a day. FOUR HOURS!