Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Older women
Susan lost a lot with me in the election. Textbook case of white privilege
AIt's just tits and dragons. - Ian McShane on Game of Thones
Kate Beckinsale is 44.

[Image: SMWPH7k.jpg]
Would hug.
Still gorgeous, lovely and that accent is aural honey.
It also doesnt help my massive crush on her that she's amazingly funny and open on talk shows and conventions.
She really needs a huge comeback movie, dammit.*

*She needs more villains roles, if her almost movie redeeming turn in the Total Recall remake showed
"Dictatorships foster oppression, dictatorships foster servitude, dictatorships foster cruelty; more abominable is the fact that they foster idiocy."

Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Strider Ryoken / PSN: Kenryo81 /Steam: Ryoken81
she's only 44?

that's not old/older!!!
I'm 48. if she's 'older', then I guess I'm 'old.'
[Image: e1a5b7e5b8a01d5f92adec578358721d.jpg]

Kathleen Robertson (44).  Some of the greatest gifs of all time are from her show, "Boss."
I really think this thread should be renamed to "women older than a teenager" because thats the lot of these women. And THEN a real "older women" thread can be created with a minimum age of 48. ETA: And when you post pics, post CURRENT pics. Don't be a pussy and post a pic from 5 or 10 years ago!
frankiesmithart.com
INPRNT Shop (for prints)

"I like arguments" 
Prince

It's depressing having women my age - some even younger - getting posted in this thread.
-The Dexter Morgan of Assholes
Rosie Perez is on The Chew right now and still looking pretty damn fine.
"Oh, poor old Herman. It seems like him and good luck always was strangers. Well, maybe now he'll meet up with his other hand some place."
(03-08-2018, 03:58 PM)smugbug Wrote: I really think this thread should be renamed to "women older than a teenager" because thats the lot of these women. And THEN a real "older women" thread can be created with a minimum age of 48.  ETA: And when you post pics, post CURRENT pics. Don't be a pussy and post a pic from 5 or 10 years ago!

I think the thread is mainly using "older" in terms of how Hollywood sees  women: over 39, you're "old."

That said, I have no problems with what smug/Frankie writes.
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear

Linda Fiorentino is sixty now?  Impressive!
She’s a dead ringer for Terry Farrell of DEEP SPACE 9 fame. Also, BECKER.
I assumed that was Ferrell.

Ah. Here's another one, just a different angle. 

It's LF.

[Image: e7ecfed76b15db7816cbb29adc44e028.jpg]
"Nooj's true feelings on any given subject are unknown and unknowable. He is the butterfly flapping its wings in Peking. He is chaos and destruction and you shall never see his true form." - Merriweather

My Steam ID: yizashigreyspear
I just started DS9 and she looks EXACTLY like Dax.
Elvira just turned 67?  And she looks like this?  Daaaamn, the classics never die!