Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oklahoma chewers
Sounds good to me!

Someday you guys are going to have to make the trek out to Indiana. Swykk and I got a house..and it came with 2 grills. So all of our meat-eating friends can bbq at the house!
bump.

just because ...
Where the hell is Momo?
Hell, Momo ain't posted since last May and Kid Ego has been gone since August 2005. Oklahomans have disappeared almost completely from the boards.
Bueller?
all the Oklahomans have taken their balls and gone home, I guess...
*sniff
Saw this while digging through the boards.

For the record, I'm from Rush Springs, Oklahoma -- Watermelon Capital of the World (self-proclaimed, I'm sure.)

bump.

just because ...

Hope you guys are safe out there.

AThis is insane. Thankfully my family is alright, but I know plenty of people that have lost their homes. And a friend I work lost his sister and possibly his brother when his home was flattened.

Stay safe, RodofWar.  This is horrific.

My wife and I were supposed to be at the Warren Theater watching a movie when it was hit by the tornado. Luckily, we overslept into the afternoon and missed the show time. I can't imagine being there when it hit. As it was, we were 8 miles away

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90<br />
<br />

So glad you're okay, Starving Dog.  I can't even imagine the horror of being in the middle of that, or even in the vicinity.

AOne thing that's great is my employer is gonna give all of us paid leave to volunteer down in Moore. I graduated Moore High back in 1997. The May 3 '99 tornado passed over my head, but even living 10 miles away it feels like I'm so far away from my home. So grateful I can get down to help out. My coworker I mentioned in my earlier post thankfully did not lose his brother or sister, but I found out today that his nephew was one of the 7 children killed at Plaza Towers Elementary.
AI can't even imagine what so many people are going through. The national response just in the past 24 hours has been amazing.
AALEX JONES SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO SIT IN THE CORNER!

Bad libertarian talking head! Go think about what you just said!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/...nt_top_art

That's as bad as the Westboro idiots who said the tornado was punishment for Kevin Durant supporting the gay NBA player