Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devin's return!!!!
Place your bets on when you think Devin will return!!!

(This thread recommended by R over here <a href="http://chud.nexcess.net/board/ubbhtml/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000522)" target="_blank">http://chud.nexcess.net/board/ubbhtml/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000522)</a>

If you're right you win.....drumroll please....

Zippo!!!!! (and no not a zippo lighter but positively nothing&gt
I got a $10 spot on seconds before The Baby Jesus returns to Earth and a $20 for within hours of when HAM and Ludwig start talking to me again...
Never.

And I hope he's gone. Forever.

The world, and the boards, would be much better off if he just took his arrogant ass and exited, stage left. Just like he did.

Oh no, now he's going to start stalking me through PM again...
Guess what, Rath.

When you talk shit about another Chewer on the board, you are NO DIFFERENT.

NONE.

It's that simple.
Quote:

RathBandu Hits NYC In 6 Weeks:
Never.

The world, and the boards, would be much better off if he just took his arrogant ass and exited, stage left. Just like he did.

Just an entity, you don't give a shit about him, you're not creepy. Not at all. No. Never. GIMME MY FUCKING PILLS! AAAAAAAAAAH!

(Yes, Rath, I've got the voices in your head down pat).
Creepy.
Rath, use email. Its a lot cheaper. Emotionally, know what I mean?
Saves the grief!

And Scott what are you doing making this thread?

Wouldn't expect that from you.

Not saying it is bad of course!
Quote:

Never.

Talking trash when someone's off the boards. That's manly. Good luck in NYC, Rath. The city shall find you quite tasty me thinks.
I was about to say the same thing as Sojurner...
Quote:

Alberto Caeiro:
Talking trash when someone's off the boards. That's manly. Good luck in NYC, Rath. The city shall find you quite tasty me thinks.

I completely agree. This shit is over, and you know what - we'd all be better off if shit stopped being brought up, or if people stopped bringing shit up.

As far as NYC is concerned - why does everyone think the place devours? My time spent there (in the Village) was pretty trouble free, and I had the subways fairly well figured out...

Civillians weren't so bad, either. I pretty much walked the streets alone, and I found it more okay than I thought I would that people in restarants or standing in lines would engage me in discussion despite not knowing me.

And I've said it before and a thousand times more - ANYWHERE you can get the gift of the GYROS at 3:00 AM is a kingly realm, indeed.
Quote:

Alberto Caeiro:
Quote:

Never.

Actually he'll fit right in and the kid is dead-on.

I give D one month before he slithers back to shit on someone for being a conservative or rich.
Quote:

Seahawk®:
I was about to say the same thing as Sojurner...

Heh! Cute you are. Are you coming down in August, Seahawk?
Still not sure why people insist on feeding that huge ego of his with crap like this.

Enjoy it while he's gone and ignore him when he returns. Quite simple.
All right, all right...I'll shut up.

By the way, I don't believe in entites.

Rath.
Shame on you, Rath.

Guess who made the decision about Devin only existing in the CHUD admin forum?

DEVIN.

Play nice.
Quote:

Nick Nunziata:
Shame on you, Rath.

Guess who made the decision about Devin only existing in the CHUD admin forum?

DEVIN.

Play nice.

::hangs head in shame::

mutters: imsorry. iwontdoitgain.

illplaynicefrom now on.
Actually, shame on most of the people who posted here; acting as a group how Devin might have acted as an individual.
Quote:

Adam Warren:
Actually, shame on most of the people who posted here; acting as a group how Devin might have acted as an individual.

Correction, most people in this thread posted admirably and fairly. Even Rath said he was sorry for having stirred the pot and that was cool.

I am proud of you guys.
Will, the ghost of Joseph Stalin could demand that Devin be tossed in the Gulag, and you'd pay for Devin's trip to Siberia. Not only that, using this thread for self righteous politicizing, when you are AS FRACTIOUS as Devin, is downright hypocritical. Not to mention sleazy.

Now, in the interests of keeping the boards wholesome, you can have the last word. After that, don't quote me. Holding discussion with you sullies my conscience. And that means I won't be quoting you, or addressing your wierd points. END OF STORY.
And you won't let "idiots" be "idiots" Warren.

Here's a hint. Let's all let it go. None of this two year old bickering that we have been making fashionable as of late hmmm?

C'mon man. Why get sucked up. Sure you want to defend Dev. But Dev can defend himself. And if he has made the choice to only post in admin then obviously he doesn't care what we think and say about him. More power to him then and good for him. He is trying to no longer create a problem and I give him a salute for that. Better then some of us have managed.

Leave it. It got boring and not to mention stupid after, of I don't know, only the nine millionth time we've been down this path. I love CHUD and love the boards but sometimes we can be so utterly ridiculous it pains me.

I don't want to come across as mean-spirited but all this self-righteousness we keep thrwoing back and forth between each other is really old. Get over it. obviously we can't treat each other like some simple name on the screen. We know the places we live. Many of us happen to know each other's real names. We know how many pets. How many siblings. What is some's favored sexual position. Where we eat. So many things. We are all people and frankly mature people don't treat each other as we have been. And it's because we've been treating each other like monikers and that's it. Sorry real person saying something right here. I would not call anyone names here in front of their face so no way will I be hypocritical and say them here. I give respect and an open ear cause if I don't then I've got nothing to learn and I'm a waste of bandwidth for Nick. Sorry no will do.

We need to get over ourselves!
Quote:

Adam Warren:
Will, the ghost of Joseph Stalin could demand that Devin be tossed in the Gulag, and you'd pay for Devin's trip to Siberia. Not only that, using this thread for self righteous politicizing, when you are AS FRACTIOUS as Devin, is downright hypocritical. Not to mention sleazy.

Now, in the interests of keeping the boards wholesome, you can have the last word. After that, don't quote me. Holding discussion with you sullies my conscience. And that means I won't be quoting you, or addressing your wierd points. END OF STORY.

Adam,

I love you too! Kissy, kissy, smoochies you great big hunk of manly love, you!
I can't believe the amount of abuse that's heaped upon Adam around here. Though his politics might skew closer to Devin's than to, say, Kronos, he was just as tough on Will's Own Private Aaron Burr as he was on anyone else.

Sometimes, you guys have a great deal of trouble seeing clearly when involved in these personal disputes. Debate the issues before you start impugning motives.
Quote:

Clarence Beaks:
I can't believe the amount of abuse that's heaped upon Adam around here. Though his politics might skew closer to Devin's than to, say, Kronos, he was just as tough on Will's Own Private Aaron Burr as he was on anyone else.

Sometimes, you guys have a great deal of trouble seeing clearly when involved in these personal disputes. Debate the issues before you start impugning motives.

Ah, Clarence, was Adam abused in this thread or did you mean elsewhere on the boards? Sorry, I know I am old and my mind is fairly shot, but to borrow a quote, "Wheeeeere's the abuse," of Adam?
Do you think calling someone a "censor" or "Hitler" is conducive to maintaining a level-headed debate? I don't.
Quote:

Clarence Beaks:
Do you think calling someone a "censor" or "Hitler" is conducive to maintaining a level-headed debate? I don't.

Are you speaking of this thread or are you dregging up the past? I was speaking of this thread in particular. Not some post from the past.

Fingers can be pointed both ways and then we are back to what we had. Rath appologized, nobody else is bashing here. Do you really want to start up that entire mess again?

If you do a search I think you can find Devon using some or all of those same words. Now Devin has agreed to make things easier for everyone on the site and most people are trying to let things calm down.

Why don't you do the same?

Let's try and leave the past alone and not repeat the mistakes of the past.

I am willing, Devin seems willing.

Are you willing?
I'm not the one who needs to be willing. If you're willing to turn over a new leaf, then I'm willing to be the same sardonic, but fair, bastard I've been since day one.

I'm happy you're going to attempt to be more level-headed (and Devin's absence from the boards should certainly help you in this endeavor), but the creation of this thread and lambasting of someone who's chosen not to defend himself signals to me that there are people who are going to continue to be the petty fucks they were before you guys had your Message Board Waterloo (e.g. I haven't seen the guy who created this thread apologize just yet).

But you haven't been one of the culprits in this thread, so I'll apologize for lumping you in with them. Consider me looking forward to debating with the new-look Will in the future.
Quote:

CTDelude (Sojourner):
Saves the grief!

And Scott what are you doing making this thread?

Wouldn't expect that from you.

Not saying it is bad of course!

Devin and I had some words way back and I've pretty much ignored him since but as I said R recommended this thread and I wanted to see what would happen. And it's just like they say, "If you build it they will come."