Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHUD's LIVE GOLDEN GLOBES COVERAGE
As we do every year. Check the main page in one window and themessage boards in another as we share this usually painful experience together
Are you going to turn off the ad pop-up for the duration of the show?
As usual. Yep!
For those that did not see it when it was on the first time Trio has a great documentary airing tonight at 7pmEST in regards to just how silly the Golden Globes truly are. As long as Cold Mountain wins nothing maybe I'll find some joy in tonights festivities.
Here's to Return of the King winning all 4 of its nomations! I hope it at least wins Best Picture...by far, the best movie of last year....

By the way, is Johnny Depp going to be there tonight? I hope he wins Best Actor for a Comedy/Musical...wasn't he so great in "Pirates of the Caribbean"?
Somehow I missed your CNN HN spot where you gave your opinion on the award shows including the Golden Globes.

So what was your take on this one?
I must say, I'm looking forward to this show even more than I'd look forward to a white-hot catheter filled with Texas Pete!
Quote:

Originally posted by Zatoichi
For those that did not see it when it was on the first time Trio has a great documentary airing tonight at 7pmEST in regards to just how silly the Golden Globes truly are.

Thanks for posting this. I've been interested in seeing this thing since I've heard so much about it. I'll be setting the Tivo for sure.
WAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i'm in awards mood.
Scarlett Johansson's is looking mighty hot. So is Nicole Kidman. Eva Mendes mmmmm. Elisha Cuthbert was decent. Bring on is JLo.
Whoa, did Burstyn just spill that the Fountain is still on and filming this fall?
Ellen Burnstyn just said that she's getting ready to film Aranofsky's The Fountain this fall. Did I miss something?
Also, Nicole Kidman looks like she has a hangover. And what's up with the goldfish thing that's barely covering her chest? It's awfully strange.
kidman's HOT!!
Wow, Scarlett is looking fucking hot.

EDIT: After seeing a few other females, it seems it's 90% nudity night.
Hollywood's new power couple=Ricci and Goldberg

Also, the push up bra award of the night goes to Scarlett Johanssen.
heard her the first time without dubbing.. sound like a dude
Love David Cross' jacket.
Scarlett Johansson.......holy shit!
Ricci looks niiiiice.

I keep missing Johanssen. How's she lookin that makes her look hotter than normal?
She's got clevage of epic proportions. Epic.
Quote:

Originally posted by g-dude
Ricci looks niiiiice.

I keep missing Johanssen. How's she lookin that makes her look hotter than normal?

make up?
It's honestly the dress that's helping Scarlett, but damn, it's doing a good job.

Eva Mendes confirms what I've always thought

She's fugly.
mendes has NO cleavage.. absolutley NOTHING!
Also, TV's Amber Tambyln looked better two weeks ago at the PCAs.
Sarah Jessica Parker won't be doing anything after S&TC. She's looking bad.
Amber picked a pale color dress that blends w/ her pale skin. Not good but she's still pretty.
Catrell-looking real for once.
I hope there's gonna be a group of us doing play-by-play....I live for that on here.
Quote:

Originally posted by Anyawatchin Angel

Amber picked a pale color dress that blends w/ her pale skin. Not good but she's still pretty.

Yeah, Amber looked better in the red and in the grey she had at the TV Critic's presentation.
expect more. pay less.

ugh..

please no more sex and the city interviews.
Quote:

Originally posted by Michael 'Verbal' Rabattino
I hope there's gonna be a group of us doing play-by-play....I live for that on here.

I'll be on and off, because my wireless connection is crapping out, but I'd be willing to feel the wrath of my old man to shoot the shit with you fine fuckers.
Nicole Kidman is a GIANT-that or Joan Rivers is a midget. Damn she's looing great . Her tits want out of that dress.
Hi everybody! Go Mystic River!!!
Also, I hope we get some live cursing. You can't beat Lisa Ling telling Farrell he can't say shit on network TV.
superstar gridlock?

LOL

it's the man with no name!!