Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farscape Weekend
Justin, Steve? Anyone interested in a little marathon?
One of my favorite shows. I have a birthday party to attend that night, but I'll try to make it when possible, if this happens.
Don't forget the baseball draft, or what you and Steve would refer to as "the beginning of the end".
Is Farscape the one with all the muppets in outer space?

Actually, I guess that would be "Pigs in Space."
I wish I lived in your area and you know, knew me. Because Farscape is one of my favorite shows ever and there isn't anybody near me who shares the love for the show.
Quote:

Originally posted by misfit

Actually, I guess that would be "Pigs in Space."

Nice one, Will.

Yeah, nice one Will

Dennis, your picture goes in the Chewers 2D forum, not here.
Ah, how threads go awry.
What's the haps, jurns?
Coffee and Pastries and Juice at 11.
Farscape & Splinter Cell and Wine/Beer/Mixed Drinks at 11:30.
A little light lunch at 2:30.
Sugo in the evening (with wives).

But if you skip the 'scape, fukkkkya.
Cafe Au Lait?
The homestead.
Nick, do you still have your wireless network. If I came over and brought my laptop would I be able to do my draft on your connection?
Don't need to bring laptop. I have three PC's wired up and ready for it.
sweeeeeet
Dennis, do you still have your V-Drums? I'm in the market...
Quote:

Originally posted by misfit

Anothah haytah!

BTW: I'd love to do this one, but alas...
Quote:

Originally posted by Nick Nunziata
Dennis, do you still have your V-Drums? I'm in the market...

Still here, still gorgeous.
Shit, I would love to as Farscape is my favorite show. But alas, I live in LA.

Have fun.

Going to resurrect this thread.

So what are everyone's thoughts on this?  Looks fairly camp with the cast of Muppet aliens, but I've heard a significant amount of praise for the show over the years.  Is it as silly as it looks?  I'm strongly considering going for the Complete Series collection on Amazon while it's cheap (only $54.99 at the moment).

EDIT:  Aaaaand just realized this isn't the Television forum.  My sincerest apologies.

AYes. Farscape is very good. Gets really inventive mid-way through the first season.

I watched this show up until the last season in it's original run.  I loved it so much.  I recently re-watched the whole thing on Netflix, including the final episodes I hadn't seen before.  Still fun, but feels really dated now.

Draco, I definitely recommend watching it, but check Netflix before you shell out the cash, unless you just get a thrill out of blind buys.

I will be stoked if this has returned to Netflix.  Last time I checked a month or two ago it wasn't there.

Love this show, I saw the last season and a half or so and the movie and have caught other episodes here and there, but would like to watch from the beginning.

A[quote name="Turingmachine75" url="/community/t/60390/farscape-weekend#post_3588299"]Yes. Farscape is very good. Gets really inventive mid-way through the first season.[/quote]

I keep hearing this and regretting that I bailed on the show about midway through the first season.

I have a vague, vague memory of this get-together. We watched an episode and the blue thingy that piloted the ship or was part of the ship had to give up a limb to make a part they needed or something. Then somebody played the flute to cheer him up.

This is the entirety of my history with Farscape.

AThat one was DNA Mad Scientist. The crew takes the pilots arm with out his consent as payment to a third party.