Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Land of the Dead
I would give up my firstborn, or at least a testicle to be a zombie extra in this movie.
Fuck that. A testicle is worth a role as a victim, easy.

Imagine getting to be on-screen for a few seconds, enough to be recognizable, and then zombies bust out and tear your flesh to pieces. Your friends and family watch you die on-screen in bloody Romero fashion.
Naw you'd be a zombie extra.
Either way, it's aces.

I read something about Romero having to alter the script post-9/11. Anyone care to shed some light on this?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dariodevil

Either way, it's aces.

I read something about Romero having to alter the script post-9/11. Anyone care to shed some light on this?

In an interview linked on the imdb boards he said he put the 9/11 references back in.
Seriously, anyone out there who knows such things as how can I weasel my way into a zombie extra gig, or even a human extra gig? I live in Indiana, so of course I would quit my job to travel to Toronto, or wherever this is being filmed. But anyways, I would lick the lint out of Romero's bellybutton and from between his toes for this. Of course, I'm a method actor, and would actually die and come back for that ultra realistic performance, hopefully not just screaming brains the whole time, as that would (for good reason) get me kicked off the set and horse whipped. George, oh George, I wanna be Dead.