Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indiana Chewers Thread
Oh what the hell...

I'm here in Bedford, IN (southern Indiana 20 miles south of Indiana University - Bloomington). Finally got high-speed internet access at my apartment after one full year. Most of my posting came from work, but now I'll hopefully be able to contribute a bit more.

Who's else is out there?
I'm currently up at Ball State in Muncie for my senior year. I'm majoring in Graphic Design/Visual Communication.

I was also born and raised in Indianapolis, so I couldn't be any more of a Hoosier.
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Gistmeister

I was also born and raised in Indianapolis, so I couldn't be any more of a Hoosier.

True. What side of the city did you live in? I'd love to move up there if I could get a job with the AAA Indy Indians, but that only seems like a pipedream at this point.
West side of Indy...Avon to be exact.
Anyone else getting sick and tired of these ILPACO ads? Jesus, give it up already.
Quote:

Originally Posted by L7 Productions

True. What side of the city did you live in? I'd love to move up there if I could get a job with the AAA Indy Indians, but that only seems like a pipedream at this point.

I love the Injuns. I was in the Knothole Club for like 10 years and I got to run on the field at Bush Stadium all the time.
Indianapolis, here, and insomniac. Christ, it's 2:30 and I gotta work early tomorrow. For the love of Don Knotts, somebody purchase a screenplay so I can afford my swanky lifestyle and stay up as late as my mind wants to.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Balmudo

Indianapolis, here, and insomniac. Christ, it's 2:30 and I gotta work early tomorrow. For the love of Don Knotts, somebody purchase a screenplay so I can afford my swanky lifestyle and stay up as late as my mind wants to.

No kidding....
I'm putting the finishing touches on a few scripts that I would like to film around here, and pretty much I don't know what the hell I'm doing and won't pretend to, so I think I would be a perfect candidate for a director.
Bump
Swykk, Cropsy, and I are from Valpo...about 45 min from Chi-town
Come on, let's get together and make a movie. If we convince every chewer to give us five bucks, then we're cooking with gas. Or not. Seriously, it is hard to find like minded people, besides disinterested friends, to comment on my screenplays and other silly ideas. I'm finishing up a first draft now of a movie I think could be filmed in Indiana on the cheap. A few more months, and I think I could have a shooting script ready. It's just sort of flowing along, something that hasn't happened in a while. My life is kind of in turmoil right now, and it's that old cliche about inspiration from dark places, or maybe just looking into my daughter's eyes and feeling like everything will be alright.
I thought about filmming here once. My oh my... those were the days....
There has to be some of you from Indiana who want to make a movie... Come on, we can do it.
So, Indiana Chewers, this is a callout. I know you're out there. Who's in the state, from the state, or once heard of the state on the Letterman show or something?
In the state currently.

Some weather last night, eh?
Nice little storm for all the Final Four visitors. Take that, Bill Walton!
No kidding.

People definitely aren't going to want to come here now!
Bump.

Come on, I know there's a few of you here. Sure, it's Indiana, but let's represent.
Indianapolis here, student at IUPUI, Herron school of art and design! boo ya!
Hi.

Went to high school in New Albany, currently attending Purdue here in West Lafayette.
Grew up in North Manchester (Wabash County), but I live in Utah now. My whole family lives in and around the Fort Wayne area. I make it back once or twice a year.
Grew up in Indianapolis, moved to New Albany 2 years ago to live with my wife. I miss Indy.
Quote:

Originally Posted by James Kimbell
View Post
Hi.

Went to high school in New Albany, currently attending Purdue here in West Lafayette.

I spent about 3 years at ol' Purdue...then I realized why was i there for a degree in art?! but i did meet my future wife there...so thats a plus!
Still alive and kicking in Bedford.
Bump.
Try this again. I see more Indianapolis Chewers than there used to be. Roll Call.
Indianapolis here, IUPUI Grad student.
South Bend. At least until next year.
Currently in SE Downtown Indy.

You still trying to get that film off the ground Keith?
You guys should come over and watch The Hudsucker Proxy!...
Living in an apartment in Dubois. Went to school in the fucking astounding Shoals, home of the Jug Rock.
I am bumping this thread to let you all know that The Tibb's Drive-In Theater is showing a double feature of MACHETE and PIRHANA tonight and the rest of the week. You can't miss this.