Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legend o' Zorro
I watched Mask of Zorro again recently, and was struck by how much I enjoyed the film. I have recently learned a couple of interesting factoids:

1.Scripted by the same folks that did Shrek and Pirates of the Caribbean (which may be a plus or minus in your minds, but a plus in mine)

2. A sequel is in production! Legend of Zorro has no hopkins, but brings back banderas, jones, and the director.

Anyone else excited?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Overlord

Anyone else excited?

I want the sequel to Zorro: The Gay Blade first.

"Two bits, four bits, six bits, a peso.
All for Zorro, stand up and say so!"
I am, actually. But I wonder if Sony is going to push this, as the last 2005 schedule I saw had it opening in September (?). By all accounts, this should be a summer movie.
Great film, and I'm really looking forward to the sequel.
I'm excited- I really liked the first one. I actually have the SE DVD but rarely watch it. Everytime I do, though, I wonder why the hell not.

I actually heard they were going to have Hopkins back. I'm glad to hear your information reports otherwise, because he was quite clearly dead in the first one and I wasn't crazy about the idea of him being shoehorned back in.

I wonder how Zeta-Jones' role will change now that she's the queen o' Hollywood.