Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOHAN: FULLY LOADED Discussion
Er, I meant HERBIE. See the trailer and some photos here:
http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/featu...llyloaded.html

Damn, this looks cheesy as hell!
The only way I could imagine going to see this film is if there is a blooper reel at the end of the movie with footage of Lohan showing up to the set shit faced and dry humping Herbie. Otherwise, I'll just watch the trailer again and marvel at not only Lohan, but the creepy as fuck resembalence between Matt Dillion and Bruce Campbell.
The only way I could imagine seeing this film us under severe duress. Lindsay Lohan is so trashy she's not even hot.
Never has there been a more apt title for a movie. Ever.
Quote:

Originally Posted by blacklab

Lindsay Lohan is so trashy she's not even hot.

I actually feel she is the sexiest oompah-loompah alive. Dance for me Lindsay, DANCE! (As a human though, no, she is quite a bit of trash.)
AHey, you guys are talking about her again.
Wow, first White Noise and now this. Michael Keaton is slumming. I'm writing him a check for $80 right now.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva

Wow, first White Noise and now this. Michael Keaton is slumming. I'm writing him a check for $80 right now.

Don't forget First Daughter.
and Multiplcity

did the gear shifter go b/w the legs?

Oh man, this is gonna blow.
and Jack Frost.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad_Lohan

Hey, you guys are talking about my second cousin!

. . . . . . . . . . . yay?
don't forget the masterpiece "desperate measures"
Last week, billylove and I were out standing in line at Moe's and there was this high school chick behind us in the line a few people back wearing a Lohanesque outfit and sporting the orange tan. I said to BL that we should write Crayola and submit a new color for their crayon lineup...

LOHAN ORANGE.
How many pop songs does it take to sell this thing?

In other news, Breckin Meyer is in it. So... no.