Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blackout
Some people have sent in vampire stories. Check the news item and you'll see we're in a blackout. Please resubmit at that time.
For the lazy (like me): http://chud.com/news/2728
Just to let everyone know, submissions are now reopened.

Hit us with what you got...

http://chud.com/stories/1594
I'll post this question again here, see what happens...

So, if I sent something in a couple days before the blackout was even announced, did it just get deleted?

I haven't heard back about either one of the stories I submitted.

It's the second(and third, I guess) time I tried to submit something and it seemingly failed. Maybe, I should take the hint... hmm.
What was the name of your story?
"Gone to Miskaton" and "The End"

I would appreciate any effort on your behalf.
Just sent back comments on "Miskaton", "Settlement", and "One Last TIme". Sorry for the delay.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack "Sue" Dnim

"Gone to Miskaton" and "The End"

Seems like Cap got "Miskaton". Send in "The End" one more time just to be safe.
Must have more stories to dissect. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Just curious where "Slouch Cleans Up" is in the queue, the one I slipped in under the wire April 30th. Or if I should be looking for the e-mail equivalent of an envelope stuffed with shredder confetti. Thanks!
Thanks for your help Rockwell.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. Eucalyptus

Must have more stories to dissect. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Wasn't so much concerned with the delay, but if it got through at all. You are the one that read my story, then? I would appreciate it if you might give me some feedback on it.
Just wanted to let you know that I just sent out a story. It's called "Left Hand."

And I don't know how this would work, but has anybody ever thought about doing a CHUD Choose Your Own Adventure, type thing? I have no idea how that would work, just thought it sounds cool.