Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tired Shit
Being a kneejerk misanthrope.

I'm sitting in a cafe viciously hating people and I couldn't really tell you why. I couldn't even justify why I'm even annoyed by them, let alone what justifies hating them.

It's exhausting.
I'm wondering if it's a British thing. I do the same thing.
"I'll live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your god-damn spine!"- Arnold Schwarzenegger in The Running Man.

PSN and Steam gamer tag: rockbollocks

Blizzard ID: Rockbollocks#11635
Been there, Andy. I've had many days where I quite simply hate everyone.
Tired shit: campaign season and the torrents of garbage that end up in my mailbox. I mean, on the one hand, it's kind of funny to see one candidate for governor running on a platform of licking Donald Trump's ass and hating brown people, only to have a flyer from another candidate denouncing the first guy as a filthy Godless liberal who doesn't hate brown people enough and probably doesn't even support jail time for people who don't stand during the national anthem and asking the voter to support him and his cartoon '50s nuclear family, look, here we are posing in front of a Korean War-era fighter jet because 'Murica! On the other hand, fffffffffuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk.

I mean, I remember when they always used to tell me that California was nothing but a writhing mass of filthy hippies from one end of the state to the other...
Campaign season ends? I've had nothing but donation and petition emails in my 'Promotion' box for the last four years.
Maybe it's just that I appear to be in pretty close to the ass-end of the state and they only bother with us at all when it's running up to elections.
Got in an Uber today.
Driver: "yay, airport trip"

Me:"yeah, going h..."

Driver: "means you're a captive audience while I try and sell you my philosophy on being a film maker,/content creator, how I use hashtags to gain an audience and here are all the self help "How to CRUSH it" books that have got me where I am today".

Nice enough guy but Christ I felt old. He actually said "do you fear new technology?" when I tried to explain I didn't really do social media.

Like I say, nice enough guy. But also: fucking millennials.
(05-24-2018, 04:43 PM)Andy Bain II Wrote: Being a kneejerk misanthrope.

I'm sitting in a cafe viciously hating people and I couldn't really tell you why. I couldn't even justify why I'm even annoyed by them, let alone what justifies hating them.

It's exhausting.

Exhausting?  It’s fuel!
If you're happy, you're not paying attention.

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny: 
Glad that you guys worked that out amongst yourselves.

I burnt all my rage fuel in my 20s and 30s.

I'm too old for this shit now
Whāia te iti kahurangi ki te tūohu koe me he maunga teitei
Spend 90% of your life having lived in NYC!
If you're happy, you're not paying attention.

Originally Posted by JacknifeJohnny: 
Glad that you guys worked that out amongst yourselves.