Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Daily Graboid discussion
It's Bedazzled (the Hurley one). Damn, this Graboid idea is genius!
Our readers are too quick and smart.
This competition is missing the part where someone gets to make witty captions.

EDIT: Actually reading the earlier posts, people haven't forgotten at all.
Bedazzled!

Damn...wasn't quite fast enough.
To tell you the truth, the graboids have been posted during my lunch hour (when I check CHUD). So It's not too hard to get an early shot at these.
Quote:

Our readers are too quick and smart.

While I'm not sure if being able to ID a Bedazzeled scene would qualify me as smart, I do know that when I clicked on "Reply" no one had guessed it. By the time I posted it 10 sec. later, 2 others had beaten me to it, so I will give you the quick part.
Another one I knew... Oh well. My timing is way off, but who cares! It's still fun.
I still don't know how I knew this one. I haven't even seen the movie. Great game, Nick. Keep it up.
Monkeybone: The Foreshadowing*

*foreshortening?
So my first post is a lot like my first woman. I finally get her to take her pants off and let me do things to her only to find out that I am going where many men have gone before. By the way, Bedazzled is one of my favorite random FX Network flicks. Right up there with Armageddon and the greatest movie of all time, Point Break.
This is the first one I've recognized, I am a pitiful excuse for a movie geek... *hangs head in shame*

And oddly enough, I've only seen Bedazzled once or twice, but i've seen Escape From New York a bunch of times...
It's always memorable when an albino checks out his penis.
Bedazlled (SP)
White Boys Can Hump?

Oh, right...Bedazzled.
This isn't Monkey Bone 2: Revenge of the Bone?
I kinda wish you had grabbed a screen from the original Bedazzled. It might have tripped people up a bit. Maybe a shot of Dudley Moore blowing a razzberry. . . .
Screen cap: "And then Timmy began to wonder why it was that when he lied, his nose stayed the same, but his dick grew shorter"
Quote:

Originally Posted by KidNtheHelmet

Bedazlled (SP)

U GOT IT
My first guess was Bedazzled, but I haven't seen that movie yet, so I wasn't sure... Well now I know.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Colossus

Bedazzled, right?

Gotta get up too early to beat the Aussies to the punch.
I really dig these, Nick. Thanks!
Bedazzled. God help us.
http://chud.com/news/3847
Typical. First time I'm actually on the ball when the pic goes live, and I haven't got a fucking clue what it is.

I want to say one of the Elm Streets, but I know it's not.
hellraiser 3?
Devil's Advocate?
Sword and the Sorcerer?
I'm pretty sure I've seen it but I'm drawing a blank... I know! It's the one... With that guy... With the thing... yeah, that's the one.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.
Funny, Nick says he's gonna let us coast and no one is firm about what the film is. I also don't know. I want to say it's from one of the Hellraiser movies, but I honestly have no clue.
I was thinking either Devil's Advocate or Total Recall. I don't think it's Devil's Advocate though (and I won't be surprised if it's not Total Recall either).
My first thought was Devil's Advocate. Not positive though.
i'm going to say nightmare on elm street.... 3 maybe?
dont think its devil's advocate, but could be wrong.

Maybe Nightmare 4, when Freddy lifts his sweater to show you 'his children', but still dont think thats right.
I also think it's NOES 3 (although it maybe 4)... wait a minute, I think it's 4. I wonder when Nick will come in and set this mess straight.

Iam going on the record as saying, it's Nightmare on Elm Street 4.
How about In the Mouth of Madness?????