Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mary Worth War
Yes! Mary returns!

"Your ass is a delicate and wonderful place for miniatures to frolic"

Every panel of this one is pure gold.
I like the cut of a certain Uncle Ken's jib!!
Alright Nick, time to put the NP on hold and give us some more Mary.
Nick, stop doing your labor of love project that you create actual content for and work on a running joke that has no real merit please.
Right. Because I was completely serious in asking you to put the Nation's Punched on hold....
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Nunziata

Nick, stop doing your labor of love project that you create actual content for and work on a running joke that has no real merit please.

Wonderful use of the Hewlett Translator 3000!
It's back. So great!
What is this, Awesome Stuff That Had Completely Slipped Your Mind Day on CHUD? First the Left Turn, then the Mary Worth War. Sometimes I love being stuck at the office.
Thanks, Nick. You're one glorious bastard.
Thanks for resurrecting this thread, Nick! I registered only six months ago, and it's pretty cool to see some of the stuff that was here before I joined.

Took awhile to read all of the comics, but only because I was laughing too much. Keep it up!
Well damn, this is a nice surprise. Finally something to wake me up so I can actually survive the rest of the night, as I am, like Butler, stuck at this stupid office.
Now we're talking. Mary lives!
Fucking A. I saved every one of these images into a special Mary Worth War folder, and will later use them for spank material.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick Ripoll

Fucking A. I saved every one of these images into a special Mary Worth War folder, and will later use them for spank material.

...are they laminated?
I have a few more in the queue. Hopefully some new folks will dip into this macabre pool of attempted funny.
One request, Nick. How about some different panels? The two restaurant ones can't be the only two out there, right?
There are, but part of my fun is in sticking to the same settings. I'll mix it up from time to time but I think the familiarity of those panels is part of the fun, especially when they get "modified".
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham

...are they laminated?

As soon as man figures out a way to laminate JPEGs.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick Ripoll

As soon as man figures out a way to laminate JPEGs.

Just cover your monitor with Saran Wrap and you're ready to go.
It's good to see these back. I like the repeated use of the same panels. Part of the fun is seeing if Nick can top himself.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Nunziata

There are, but part of my fun is in sticking to the same settings. I'll mix it up from time to time but I think the familiarity of those panels is part of the fun, especially when they get "modified".

I get that for maybe 5 or 6 times with one panel, but beyond that it starts to get a little stale.
Gotta love anything that references Rik Ocasek.
Uh oh, it's magic.
Awesome!
With hiatus comes wisdom.

So can anyone fight/play?
Wonderful. Going back through this thread caused my bloodflow to turn South.
I have grokked Mary Worth, and have reached cusp.
I'm bumping this thread on account of it being grand.
All new Chewers: This thread is a MUST-READ.
Holy Shit! I never knew about this. This is amazing. I want more.
I'd love to have more, of course, but I'm also content to remember the Glory that Was.
I saved each and everyone onto my laptop, and I revisit this often. Along with the podcast, it's sort of the pinnacle of Nunzhumor*.

*Excluding the work of Sally Field.