Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The B Action Movie Thread

What's funny is the shed scene in COMMANDO as is isn't that much less ludicrous than what Arnold suggested.
Well today just got a whole lot better...

STALLONE TRYING TO BRING ‘COBRA’ BACK AS A STREAMING SERIES
“That (conceit) was what if Bruce Springsteen had a gun? That was rock n’ roll meets drama. That should have been another franchise because that character was so cool. And I blew it. My personal life got in the way. But we’re trying to bring it back as a streaming TV series. Bring out the zombie squad. I’m long gone, but the idea is really good”

http://ultimateactionmovies.com/cobra-tv...s-stallone
Watched AVENGEMENT. Definitely the most British of Adkins' films. It's another chance for him to do a lot of fighting in prison but the melees here are a bit different than what he did in the UNDISPUTED films. Here the fights are messy. Well worth checking out.
Picked up Triple Threat and The Man Who Killed Hitler And Then The Bigfoot from Target since they're having a 20% off sale via their cartwheel in the Target app. Brought both titles down to 11.99. Already had seen the second film which has an amazing Sam Elliott performance, but I hadn't seen Triple Threat yet. Watching it now. It's a solid action film and I'm really enjoying it. Clearly shot action and everyone gets a chance to show off their martial arts prowess.

Avengement sounds pretty good. I'll have to check that one out too.

Vinegar Syndrome is having their halfway to Black Friday sale right now. Lots of good underseen exploitation films on sale. They just put out SAVAGE HARBOR which starts FRANK STALLONE and CHRIS MITCHUM. I may add it to my order because from what I've read it's supposed to be pretty fun.
Shake: I bring you news you give me grief. You know they all think you're dead.

The Punisher: They'll kill each other now.

This may get taken down soon so watch fast. It’s the RAMBO V teaser from last night in Cannes:

https://www.facebook.com/530340177146292...589357426/
Looks pretty good. I was worried Sly was getting too old for this kind of stuff.
Rambo: Last Blood is shaping up to be a great film. Looks already like it will be as brutal and gory as the previous film. Sly still has it, man.

Looks way better than ESCAPE PLAN 3. Not even close.
The gore in that RAMBO IV finale just made me smile.
Pretty sure it made us all smile. The whole film was an ode to 80's action films, and it feels like a natural continuation rather than feeling much different.

I was reading an interview that talks about Rambo not even living in his house on the ranch. Rather he lives underground in a tunnel system because that is what feels comfortable to him after his time in Vietnam.

From Luc Besson.
[Image: 60635177_457121635055626_214129215199510...e=5D50D499]